Streaming for the Members tournament in Philly (The Battle of Brotherly Love)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I am thrilled to say that our man Kentucky, aka Scrzbill has agreed to fly across the country just to provide the steaming for our tournament! I will also say that Bluegrass Billiards has excellent Wifi so (knock on wood) we should have excellent signal strength for streaming.

Thanks so much, Bill! About a minute away is a 50’s restaurant that makes the best milkshakes you’ve ever had, and the first chocolate shake is on me!

Bill if you would like donations from the fellas, please post your PayPal in the case that any feel like dropping you anything to help offset your expenses. I know I will.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
So, I have not been happy using FB and or switching to OPOrg. Too many interruptions and too many people lost in translation. I have decided to just go back to my ustream platform and use it. There is a cost involved but hopefully I can get some donations.
Kybill9@yahoo.com PayPal

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

So, I have not been happy using FB and or switching to OPOrg. Too many interruptions and too many people lost in translation. I have decided to just go back to my ustream platform and use it. There is a cost involved but hopefully I can get some donations.

Kybill9@yahoo.com PayPal

Money sent, Bill. Appreciate it.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Same....thanks for doing this Bill.

i do the stream because I hurt my back years ago and my shitty game went to sh........it was a way for me to try to stay in the game.
Thanks all for any donations. Still have not decided whether I will use Livestream, ustream or something else.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
i do the stream because I hurt my back years ago and my shitty game went to sh........it was a way for me to try to stay in the game.
Thanks all for any donations. Still have not decided whether I will use Livestream, ustream or something else.

I sent you a little something.
Just wondering if the streamed matches will be save to watch at a later date. I still haven’t found my matches from last year with POV.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I sent you a little something.
Just wondering if the streamed matches will be save to watch at a later date. I still haven’t found my matches from last year with POV.

Your money is no good. Instead, hop in a jet and pick me up. I’ll pay the tax on the fuel. Or would it cost me less to fly Alaska, with a sleeper cabin?
As far as POV, I believe he has his stored on UTube if you are a member of his group. He’s a member or I can ask Geraldine on FB. Your streamed matches from Memphis are gone, you didn’t play.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Bill, for all you do, you’re tournament entry was just paid!! By one of the greatest guys on this site...MILLER!!! No refunds you’re playing!! And Thanks for being you Miller!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks Larry, I don’t play tennis. No more sun the rest of my life. Too much skin Lost already.

bill most of the damage was done in your youth.....(like most things)
get yourself some sun protective clothing/wide brim hat ( a flap in the back is icing on the cake )/a zinc oxide sun screen spf 30 and you wont have to hibernate all the time indoors....:)
the first pic is a little extreme ..........:heh
sun protective full body clothing.jpg

sun protective clothing 2.jpg

sun protective clothing.jpg