Almost time

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Looking forward to the captains table again at DCC and just now starting to organize for my 8th year, my Special Olympics benefit 8 ball tournament for the week after. Should be epic this year with my new venue in Paducah having a total of 7 diamond bar boxes by then.

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
play some

play some

John, hope we can find a table and finally get to play more the one game at a time, I will be arriving on Thurs evening.

Tom Harris

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Almost time

I told my wife I was going and she rolled her 👀

I said to my wife.. “The only thing I want for the holidays is to go to the derby”. She replied.... “what if I told you the only thing I want is for you not to go...” 😱.

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
I said to my wife.. “The only thing I want for the holidays is to go to the derby”. She replied.... “what if I told you the only thing I want is for you not to go...” 😱.

Never overlook an opportunity to prove your wife right. And they always tell us we’re spoiled. :D. Guess you’ll have to go

El Chapo

Verified Member
I said to my wife.. “The only thing I want for the holidays is to go to the derby”. She replied.... “what if I told you the only thing I want is for you not to go...” ��.

I have essentially come to gripes with the fact that pool ended once I got married. That was probably the most depressing post in the history of onepocket.org, and that is saying a lot considering some of my other ones :lol Seriosuly though, I have kinda an all or nothing peraonality. Pool just don't work for me as a weekend event.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Where? If I can get action away from the derby, I’m going. I will not sit around The OPORG table for twenty a game. A breakfast there cost that much..:sorry

There are three I know of. The Louisville Billiard Club right down the road from my nephews house where I'm staying. Diamonds billiards, and a private club.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
There are three I know of. The Louisville Billiard Club right down the road from my nephews house where I'm staying. Diamonds billiards, and a private club.

Out of towers give a pass to get In? Are you staying at a private residence? I’m thinking of staying at the Best Western near the event. And a day to see my sister in Jefferson county. The rest of the family, NOT!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Out of towers give a pass to get In? Are you staying at a private residence? I’m thinking of staying at the Best Western near the event. And a day to see my sister in Jefferson county. The rest of the family, NOT!

Staying at my nephews home over in the St Matthews area of Louisville. I go up there every few months for birthdays and family stuff.