Danny D is in the hospital

SJDinPHX

Suspended
If you are talking about Bill "Weenie Beanie" Staton, I am a good place for inquiries or curiousities. Bill was my best friend, up until the day he died...so needlessly. He was the most gentlemanly gambler I ever knew and a family man beyond compare. Beanie knew how to....
Keep it nice. Alfie

Uh oh...Possible major snag here Beardo... However, I shall not be crude enough to link some prior threads, regarding Mr. Staton's credibility...:eek: Lets just say, the Bean is yet another "not wanna be member" of the 'Secret Society'...:sorry

Last edited:

grimel

Verified Member
Glad to hear Danny D is doing better. Enough legends have passed this year. Get better and get behind the microphone!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I shall not be crude enough to link some prior threads, regarding Mr. Staton's credibility...:eek:

Yeah, especially since you don't know how the "search" function works and couldn't find a bottle of Yukon Jack if it depended on you "searching" for it.

On the other hand, I will find you any such threads for a meager fee of $25 apiece. You know my number.

RBL

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Uh oh...Possible major snag here Beardo... However, I shall not be crude enough to link some prior threads, regarding Mr. Staton's credibility...:eek: Lets just say, the Bean is yet another "not wanna be member" of the 'Secret Society'...:sorry

Beanie's "credibility" is what's keeping him out. His biggest asset was his daughter, Gwen, who is super cool. She is known as Gweenie Beanie. Seriously.

Can anyone think of any previous line of threads that have managed to "chap SJD's ass" any better than the Secret Society thought line? All the insults I heaped on him throughout the years, and some were very imaginative, never penetrated his slate-like head as deeply as the Secret Society.

Finally, as previously stated, "not wanna be a member," is an automatic rejection from the S.S. Wanting to belong is an absolute requirement. So it looks like OPH, who according to my sources in Fla, had previously earned many of the admission requirements, has decided to disqualify himself by knocking the S.S.

Duckbrain, although I have to wonder about your supposed "comfort" with being excluded. With all your, "...I'm so glad I aint in's...," I think Shakespeare said it best, "Methinks he doth protest too much!"

Beard

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
Beanie's "credibility" is what's keeping him out. His biggest asset was his daughter, Gwen, who is super cool. She is known as Gweenie Beanie. Seriously.

Beard

Gweenie Beanie...really?!?!

I call bull$hit....I am not buying that.....:rolleyes:

Ken

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Sorry.

Sorry.

Gweenie Beanie...really?!?!

I call bull$hit....I am not buying that.....:rolleyes:

Ken

Sorry, but you would lose your money, Ken, betting against that. Plenty of our guys at the HOF Dinner, including Steve Booth, know she's called that.

Beard

She actually is a lot of fun. I get kisses and hugs every time I see her. (She has no idea of how bad I have talked about her father)
Just in case there are stool pigeons out there looking to do evil, she probably likes me just enough to snitch on whoever snitched on me. I will then go into the DickBrain mode and deny everything anyway.

Deeman

Verified Member
She interviewed a few of us at a DCC for a story about her Dad, a nice gal.

DeeMan

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Strapped to a chair

Strapped to a chair

I get the feeling that DuckBrain has had someone strap him to a chair in order to keep him from Making further replies re his exaggerated non-interest in the S.S. Especially after that ..."Doth protest too much," observation.:heh

Beard

PS Danny is feeling good enough and optimistic enough to ask me to regenerate our Old School Pool Seminar at Tunica. Sounds good to me.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
PS Danny is feeling good enough and optimistic enough to ask me to regenerate our Old School Pool Seminar at Tunica. Sounds good to me.

Beard

Sounds good to me too Fred,...Now that Grady is gone, do you want me to cover the One Pocket and Bank Pool ? :confused:... Danny could do
the straight pool, and you could do the [sic] 9 ball...I could get Lenny to do a video for you, just like he did for the Freezer....
You could call it... POWER [sic] NINE BALL :D :D

PS..Of course, being the 'major' draw, I would require at least 50% of the gate..:cool: :p

Last edited: