Action at california billiards

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Here is a link to a post I made in the action section of Az billiards to try and stir things up a little.

Going to be a great tournament with the 64 player limit on the one pocket side already filled up. Most of the champions will be there including most of the top finishers at DCC. Alex P and Scott Frost finished 1/2 last year and will be there again, and I believe the field is tougher this year.

Lenny and POV will both be streaming, so it is going to be a great five days of pool with the best.

I WILL be in action and let you know how it goes (Probably not with the champions:D).

http://forums.azbilliards.com//showthread.php?t=272282&referrerid=1273

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Get em John!

Get em John!

Good to see you stirring up some action buddy,

I've been really busy with work these days but If I can get down to cal I'll sweat some games and buy you a drink. :)

Dudley

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Good to see you stirring up some action buddy,

I've been really busy with work these days but If I can get down to cal I'll sweat some games and buy you a drink. :)

Dudley

SWEAT SOME GAMES???????? Bring your cue and beat up those whossies.

cabilliardclub

Verified Member
Action wanted

Action wanted

I like you against Scott again 10/5. I have got pockets full of money. I don't think the players would mind us using there entry fees on a slam dunk. They would be happy to double up there tournament money. Lol

I have heard a lot of barking last couple of days. We should see some good action.

Any of you players that have not signed up for the 10 ball better step up now. You don't want to miss out. We will be staying late till the action goes away