Accu stats make it happen one pocket invitational

keoneyo

Verified Member
I haven't noticed that the negative comments regarding Danny were personal attacks the way I would define that. They have been about his style, not his character or personality. The very few personal attacks have come from Danny's supporters. (Doesn't "no place on a public forum" imply that people who do it are mean-spirited and have no class? That's kinda personal. Not to mention "head dickhed.")

I'm afraid you are right about that. Pat knows how I feel so I probably shouldn't have said anything here. Whatever value there may be in letting some others know they're not alone in their thoughts pales in comparison to the damage it could conceivably do to this event, especially since it was unlikely to achieve the desired result.

My bad.

I should turn Billy off -- and not get full value for my purchase -- because something else annoys me? That's a non-starter for me.

Good. I too will continue to support Pat and Accu-Stats by buying as many 1P videos as I think I can enjoy.

I guess you didn't see the-"Danny DiLiberto's inane, repetitive, senile drivel " statement in post #27. I don't think Ive said anything negative in my posts and I am one of DD's big supporters. I am also an Accu-stats supporter.

Ive always stated that you have a right for an opinion. But that does not make it truth. So something "annoys" you. I cant begin to tell you how many things annoy me in one day. Wether its the bank, the phone company, the tv commercials, my wife, etc etc. But Im an adult I either go with them or I don't that's my choice in life.

Its right though about relevancy and the power of money. And if I like something I will pay to support it. And the power of purchase is always resounding. Just like if you don't support a lottery for a prized possession and refuse to buy a ticket to it. It carries that much resonance too. We should learn from that.

We can have differences of opinions and still agree to support the game. If you don't like me because of those differences well then I don't know what to say except
You bunch of no talent pussies led by the head dickhead!!!!

How was that Hacker???

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
If any of you make it to danny's age and still have a job. How would you like people going down to your place of work or writing your boss/owner of the company and telling him that they will no longer frequent their business or purchase any products from it as long as YOU work there..and then out of the other side of their mouth/ass they have the balls to tell YOU that's it nothing personal and they really like you..... UN****ING BELIEVABLE

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Lou, this is a very slippery slope which imo deserves to be treated with a certain respect. I have found that going through life there are many times when giving "extra air" is the best option. And then when every thing is said and done, we'll be glad we made the decision we made.:)

Hope you purchase the stream Lou, this will be the best of the Make It Happen events to date..I promise you that. It's projects like this one that if possible, shouldn't be missed, especially watching it live.

Trust me,
Bill Incardona

Dr., we will have to agree to disagree.

The slippery slope is the one on which someone who can no longer do the job is allowed to be left on because of status, friendship, and/or respect.

80, 85, 90... that is the slippery slope.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Well its about time I speak up in this thread. Seeing how so many give me shit when im just busting balls.. Here we have a bunch of no talent pussies which as USUAL being led by Cowgirl Denise. You guys are trying to deny Danny a paycheck after he has giving the majority of his life to the game with not much to show for it. Are some of his shot selections over the top? Maybe.. but did you guys ever think that he was trying to expand your guys knowledge about what is possible? Billy in my opinion is the best commentator in the pool world BY FAR however Billy's strength is giving you the best percentage shot. What Danny brings is the extra creative possibilities that may or may not be possible... Just look at all the different opinions in the WWYD sections and 99% percent of you guys don't know what hole you are ****ing shooting at. None of you guys have 5% of Danny's knowledge ESPECIALLY the head dickhead Cowboy Dennis... So instead of trying to deny a guy who has given 50 or 60 years to the game a little paycheck, either don't buy the stream or turn the volume off like someone suggested...OR..MAYBE.. Just shut your ****ing mouths, open your minds and you dipshits might actually learn to play the game a little

It's always a hoot here when the intellectual arguments start flying:

I'm bigger/badder than you; I can/will kick your ass; my pa can whip your pa; my dick is longer than your dick; I can piss further than you can; you are a no talent pussy...

lol, nothing like a well thought out, logical position to make your case.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Please see my post #39, good sir. Well-reasoned, logically drafted arguments have no place here, Lou, and you should know that. This is the internet!

keoneyo

Verified Member
Lou, this is a very slippery slope which imo deserves to be treated with a certain respect. I have found that going through life there are many times when giving "extra air" is the best option. And then when every thing is said and done, we'll be glad we made the decision we made.:)

Hope you purchase the stream Lou, this will be the best of the Make It Happen events to date..I promise you that. It's projects like this one that if possible, shouldn't be missed, especially watching it live.

Trust me,
Bill Incardona

Dr I remember when Mizerak continued playing when he wasnt physically fit. So did Irving Crane go to his 80's. Many other examples of athletes did the same things. George Foreman in his late 40's. Ali fighting Trevor Berbick. Why? For 2 things. Money and the love of their game. Who are we to deny them that? Particularly amateurs. I can see a professional pleading for their compadres to retire because only they know the true sacrifice.

But if we deny weathered professionals from continuing. Shall we allow unranked amateurs to play in a pro competition? They dont in golf for their premier events. Neither in Tennis. Yet amateurs are so happy in pool to be able to play alongside Pros. Why? Because they can afford it.

You cant have it both ways. If you think pros no longer belong in the arena because their talents are diminished. Then amateurs should refrain from pro events because your talents never developed enough to diminish. No, you cant have it both ways.

chief

Verified Member
Big Dick

Big Dick

It's always a hoot here when the intellectual arguments start flying:

I'm bigger/badder that you; I can/will kick your ass; my pa can whip your pa; my dick is longer than your dick; I can piss further than you can; you are a no talent pussy...

lol, nothing like a well thought out, logical position to make your case.

Lou Figueroa

My dick is bigger!

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Dr I remember when Mizerak continued playing when he wasnt physically fit. So did Irving Crane go to his 80's. Many other examples of athletes did the same things. George Foreman in his late 40's. Ali fighting Trevor Berbick. Why? For 2 things. Money and the love of their game. Who are we to deny them that? Particularly amateurs. I can see a professional pleading for their compadres to retire because only they know the true sacrifice.

But if we deny weathered professionals from continuing. Shall we allow unranked amateurs to play in a pro competition? They dont in golf for their premier events. Neither in Tennis. Yet amateurs are so happy in pool to be able to play alongside Pros. Why? Because they can afford it.

You cant have it both ways. If you think pros no longer belong in the arena because their talents are diminished. Then amateurs should refrain from pro events because your talents never developed enough to diminish. No, you cant have it both ways.

Some guys know that it's better to go out "on top."

Bobby Orr, Barry, Sanders, Jim Brown, Sandy Koufax, Bo Jackson, Michael Jordan.

Then there was Roger Clemens, Alonzo Mourning, Patrick Ewing, Sugar Ray, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicholas, Chuck Liddell, Pele, Wayne Gretzy...

Better to go out on top, imo.

Lou Figueroa

keoneyo

Verified Member
If any of you make it to danny's age and still have a job. How would you like people going down to your place of work or writing your boss/owner of the company and telling him that they will no longer frequent their business or purchase any products from it as long as YOU work there..and then out of the other side of their mouth/ass they have the balls to tell YOU that's it nothing personal and they really like you..... UN****ING BELIEVABLE

Thank you Hacker!

"Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer."

Mark Twain

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Thank you Hacker!

"Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer."

Mark Twain

May provide relief, dan't make you right.

Lou Figueroa

keoneyo

Verified Member
Some guys know that it's better to go out "on top."

Bobby Orr, Barry, Sanders, Jim Brown, Sandy Koufax, Bo Jackson, Michael Jordan.

Then there was Roger Clemens, Alonzo Mourning, Patrick Ewing, Sugar Ray, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicholas, Chuck Liddell, Pele, Wayne Gretzy...

Better to go out on top, imo.

Lou Figueroa

And what would you tell a man whose child is suffering from an incurable disease? You dont belong in the market anymore. You should go out on top.
Who would quit in order to satisfy your whims?

lfigueroa

Verified Member
And what would you tell a man whose child is suffering from an incurable disease? You dont belong in the market anymore. You should go out on top.
Who would quit in order to satisfy your whims?

All God's children have woes. It does not make it right. People are paying for a product, whether on a stream or a DVD. They should get what they pay for. Have the good grace to step aside when people, repeatedly, speak up and say you can longer do the job.

If I ever get to the point where I cannot do the job, no one is going to have to give me the hook, regardless of my personal circumstances -- that is being selfish. Understandable but selfish nonetheless.

Lou Figueroa

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
There are only a handful of players that are under 50 years of age that could even do the job Billy and Danny do!

Unfortunately, NOT one of them visit this or the other forums to hear their take on this matter!

I personally think some that 'Carry the Banner' against Danny have other interest and agendas regarding Danny's retiring from commentating! ;)

Late edit, We do have ONE member on this site under 50 that could do the job, IMO very well!

Take a guess!

Last edited:

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Thank you Hacker!

Mark Twain

What makes it sickening is these same guys don't have the balls to say any of this to Danny's face and he is 80 years old!! For the record not one of these guys that are calling for Danny's head can play worth a shit so how would any of them know what the hell the right shot is anyway... For these guys to know the right shot you would have to write in down in braille and shove it up their ass

By the way... these are the same guys that are saying Efren don't know one pocket... LMFAO

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
What makes it sickening is these same guys don't have the balls to say any of this to Danny's face and he is 80 years old!! For the record not one of these guys that are calling for Danny's head can play worth a shit so how would any of them know what the hell the right shot is anyway... For these guys to know the right shot you would have to write in down in braille and shove it up their ass

By the way... these are the same guys that are saying Efren don't know one pocket... LMFAO

I spent some time talking with Danny at Derby City one night at the tables out in front of the main tournament room. While I don't always agree with his commentary, as a long time one pocket player, I don't agree with anyone's.:D

Danny is an icon in our sport and a pleasure to spend time with. He will not placate you or mince words during the conversation. Based on my short time talking with him, he is opinionated, strong willed and knows enough about anything he is talking about to make you use your brain during the conversation.

Pretty good for 80 years old. I am not far behind in years but way behind in all things pool. Let's enjoy him while we can.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I like your style Mr. Henderson.

Me too. I also hung with D D at a Grady tourny, and he was great. A couple of good Mosconi stories. I don't think he cared for Willie so much. The next day I was sweating a Scott Rabon match and he came back over and sat wi me again for a bit. Cool as hell and I like him because he was a bowler and I could never bowl worth a flip. I don't care that much about who does the commetations, but if the stream ain't no better than I got at the last Derby, then fukk it. And I know for a fact it wasn't on my end. He should have a rule so when you buy a stream of a week or several days or whatever, and It doen't work out, you can contact him, anytime during the first day, and say, "look here. It's not working out this time. Give me back all my money for this stream, and I will try it again another time"

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

No, it's not about working there, and it's not about no longer purchasing ANY products from the company, it's about a consumer being forced to buy what he produces in order to do his previous amount of business with the company. I'd think that a consumer in that situation -- if he respected the company's owner -- would let the owner know why he was doing less buying from the company. I did that.

As I said before, I should have left it at that and not raised it here.