90 days till Derby

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
So who is planning on attending this year? I realize Freddy, Dr. Cardone are staples at Derby... but who else?

I am making my reservation soon as the website allows... Dead money in another tournament...:frus

B

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
So who is planning on attending this year? I realize Freddy, Dr. Cardone are staples at Derby... but who else?

I am making my reservation soon as the website allows... Dead money in another tournament...:frus

B

dont think ill be able to make it
but bille dont think of it as dead money
think of it as another opportunity to beat a champion......:)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
True, hopefully I will draw John B. in banks and Dr. Billy in one pocket right off the bat, that way I will get some lessons cheap...lol

John Brumback

Verified Member
True, hopefully I will draw John B. in banks and Dr. Billy in one pocket right off the bat, that way I will get some lessons cheap...lol

Did you ever get used to your new cue? Oh and by the way...you forgot to call me back:eek::mad::frus:lol JB

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
I would love to go.. But my work life is very busy at the moment.

I would have to say I probably won't make it. Although it would be fun to have a one pocket rematch with the other members I've played in the past.

Dud

lfigueroa

Verified Member

B

I'll probably go.

Lou Figueroa

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I'll probably go.

Lou Figueroa

I hope, for your sake Lou...you have a really good "aiming system".. :D...Because I am learning, CTE, BHE, CIS, SEE, CJ's STUFF, HOULE, STAN, GHOST BALL, and everything JoeyA, and John B. have sent me...You will not have a chance against 'moi'.. :D

Super Duck <---Loves new 'systems'..They all work perfect...:p :p :p

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
i am going this year for sure. hope to meet and play with some more guys from the site.

already have vacation scheduled and a room reserved. if anybody needs a place to bunk up for a couple/few nights lemme know. (i think jimmy b and TD are scared of me....)

:)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Here is the Derby Hotel information

Here is the Derby Hotel information

The DCC Store will open 10/20/2012 at 3:30PM EST

The 15th Annual Derby City Classic presented by Horseshoe Southern Indiana, Jan. 25 - Feb. 2, 2013

Click here for The 2013 DCC Event Flyer
Click here for The 2013 DCC Event Schedule

Book your hotel stay at Horseshoe Southern Indiana.

Code S01PTPD: Discounted 9-day package (you must book package for arrival on January 25, 2013 and departure on Feb 2, 2013).

Jan 24 and/or Feb 3 may be booked at the discounted rate as well with the day night package.

There are two types of room reservations offered:

Code S01DCPT: Individual Booking Dates (book any nights you choose between 1/24 through 2/03/13).

You must book room reservations by Jan 11th to guarantee availability

Here are some very important notes on room reservation policies:

· Every room reservation requires a charge of the first night's deposit at time of reservation.

· This deposit is taken at the time of booking and is nonrefundable. No exceptions will be made.

· A maximum of four people are allowed to stay in each room. Rollaway beds are not available.

· If the discounted 9-day package is booked and any one of the nine nights is canceled, all room discounts will be revoked. Prices for all nights booked will revert to the full individual date prices.

· Must be 21 to rent room.

Here is the information on each reservation type:

9-day package (limited availability)

GROUP/OFFER CODE S01PTPD

Book online: https://www.harrahs.com/CheckGroupAvailability.do?propCode=UEL&groupCode=S01PTPD

Minimum stay: 9 nights

Book by phone: 866-766-2671, code S01PTPD

Dates available: arrive Fri 1/25/12 and depart Sun 2/3/13. Jan 24 and/or Feb 3 may be booked at the discounted rate as well with the day night package.

Price: $99.00/night. Additional $10 per room night per extra room occupant when more than 2 occupants.

Deposit Refundable? No

Policies/Terms: A credit card is required at time of booking. The nonrefundable first night's deposit is charged for each reservation at the time of booking. Reservations for the 9-Day Package rate cannot be booked for fewer than the 9-day consecutive stay for the dates mentioned above. Cancellation of any day(s) within the 9-day package will result in all days reverting to the individual rates of $126 Sunday-Thursday, $146 Friday-Saturday. The Hotel will accept 9-day package reservations until the block is full.

Individual Dates (limited availability)

GROUP/OFFER CODE S01DCPT

Book online: https://www.harrahs.com/CheckGroupAvailability.do?propCode=UEL&groupCode=S01DCPT

Minimum Stay: 1 night

Book by phone: 866-766-2671, code S01DCPT

Dates available: Thu 1/25/12 through Sat 2/02/12. Jan 23, 24, and/or Feb 3 may also be booked at the discounted rate.

Price: Sun-Thu @ $126.00/night, Fri-Sat @ $146.00/night. Additional $10 per room night per extra room occupant when more than 2 occupants.

Deposit Refundable? No

Policies/Terms: A credit card is required at time of booking. The nonrefundable first night's deposit is charged for each reservation at the time of booking. Reservations will be accepted until the block is full.

For information on Horseshoe Southern Indiana property amenities, events, features, dining options, etc. please visit http://www.horseshoeindiana.com.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
PS I might be interested in splitting a room with someone else from OnePocket.org. I don't go the whole 9 days but do go about 7 (Friday arrival and following Friday departure).

non-smoker

Send me PM if you are interested rather than posting here, please -- or call me if you have my number :)