Jan 6-10 -8 Champions Race to 7 $2000 Entry $5000 added

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I am scheduled to get the stream, but I plan to be there for at least part of the event. Will there be a way I can see the streamed matches later?

Best I can do, currently, is you can bring a portable hard drive with you and I can mail you the matches.

Online library is in the works but we had a set back with the website. I paid to have one built and the guy took off with the money. Fortunately it was only 1/3 deposit.

Thanks

Ray

BRLongArm

Verified Member
New Orleans One Pocket

New Orleans One Pocket

We are doing some "Po Boy" Calcuttas for the match and need fair odds for the players to set the prices. Please take a swing at it. Just lay the money line odds and we'll adjust the prices. Thanks!

Cliff Joyner
Jeremy Jones
Dennis Orcullo
Tony Chohan
Danny Smith
Josh Roberts
Gabe Owen
Justin Hall

BRLongArm

Verified Member
PO Boy Odds

PO Boy Odds

These Po Boy calcuttas are for the players and spectators to buy a player at a fixed price so they can have some interest in the matches. We will have five or six of these calcuttas for the tournament. This is our first try at the list Let us know what you think about the odds. Are we way off on a player or is this pretty close?

Chohan: 275
Hall: 230
Jones: 230
Smith: 215
Orcullo: 215
Roberts: 200
Owen: 200
Joyner: 135

Payouts

1st: 935
2nd: 510
3rd: 255

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Passes are now on sale

Don't miss out 90 day all inclusive passes are available

Get your pass @ www.PoolActionTV.com

[/IMG]
Capture.JPG

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
These Po Boy calcuttas are for the players and spectators to buy a player at a fixed price so they can have some interest in the matches. We will have five or six of these calcuttas for the tournament. This is our first try at the list Let us know what you think about the odds. Are we way off on a player or is this pretty close?

Chohan: 275
Jones: 230
Smith: 215
Orcullo: 215
Owen: 200

Payouts

1st: 935
2nd: 510
3rd: 255

I'll bite:

Chohan: 260
Jones: 240
Smith: 225
Orcullo: 220
Owen: 215

Payouts

1st: 950
2nd: 515
3rd: 260

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Hmm, it says Jan 6th through the 10th but early in this thread he says the first round will be Thursday, so maybe it starts tomorrow Petie, I am not sure.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
1Gabe
2Jeremy
3Cliff
4Justin (I think)

I never heard the entry fee (apparently $1500) or payoff.

They said $500 entry fee and $500 added. Might have had a players auction too.

I don't know who the bald left handed guy was, but he was very animated and fun to watch. Banked the long rail banks very well but couldn't string banks together.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
They said $500 entry fee and $500 added. Might have had a players auction too.

I don't know who the bald left handed guy was, but he was very animated and fun to watch. Banked the long rail banks very well but couldn't string banks together.

OK. They ended with 1500 chips each. 3/$ I guess.

Bald-headed guy was "Painter" a New Orleans table mechanic. Poor Mark Jarvis (from Michigan, I think) got horrible leaves, jawed every bank he hit good (and he banks pretty well) but I'm pretty sure he only made one bank that counted before he went broke, and one other on a scratch.

Tony went out early. Big surprise, but I didn't ever get to see his table so he may have gotten rolls similar to Mark's.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Great match going on right now with JJ versus T-Rex and some darn good commentary.

The more I hear Scott Rabon the more I appreciate his commentating. For some reason I got a less favorable impression the first couple of times I heard him, but I was wrong. Joe Long (BRLongarm) is in the booth with him and his comments are always interesting. Joe is the Guy who made this tournament happen.

T-Rex beat JJ 7-4
Justin beat Cliif 7-2 (I think)
Danny beat Gabe 7-2 or 7-3 (I think)
Dennis and Josh are hill/hill.

Pockets are 4 1/8 and playing tighter than they did for the bank pool last night. Both T-Rex and JJ uncharacteristically missed several shots each. When the score reached 4-1 Tony, JJ had missed 3 balls, two of which definitely cost him the game and the other that probably did. Only one of those 3 was missed because it was a little difficult... more like he shot thinking more about where the CB was going than pocketing the ball.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Josh beat Dennis 8-5 in the hill/hill game that must have taken well over an hour. Near the end of the game with Dennis up 6-4 or 6-5 he cut in a ball that had to be hit firmly, ricocheted off a ball near mid-table and scratched in the side. Brutal.