Updated Senior Classic Flyer

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
We have a change in the full field. Bob Owen has taken Phil Martin's spot. Still missing pics for Allan Canin, Reggie Barksdale and Mary K sent me a pic of Bill Stephen. If this is the right guy, someone let me know. It is an older pic but all I could find.

Attachments

• Bill Stephen - '96 Camel PB Series.jpg
    Bill Stephen - '96 Camel PB Series.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Bogies Sr.jpg
    Bogies Sr.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 0

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
We have a change in the full field. Bob Owen has taken Phil Martin's spot. Still missing pics for Allan Canin, Reggie Barksdale and Mary K sent me a pic of Bill Stephen. If this is the right guy, someone let me know. It is an older pic but all I could find.

If that's a current pic, I'm betting heavy on the under 65 years old. He's going to have to bring a birth certificate, two picture ID's, and a certified eye witness to his birth.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
If that's a current pic, I'm betting heavy on the under 65 years old. He's going to have to bring a birth certificate, two picture ID's, and a certified eye witness to his birth.

That pic is from Facebook, posted in 2010 and could be an even earlier pic. We should check though, just in case.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
That pic is from Facebook, posted in 2010 and could be an even earlier pic. We should check though, just in case.

That pic is definitely Billy, and it does look to be more than 10 years old. The file name is "'96 Camel PB Series.jpg" so I'm guessing it's about 19-20 years old.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
That pic is definitely Billy, and it does look to be more than 10 years old. The file name is "'96 Camel PB Series.jpg" so I'm guessing it's about 19-20 years old.

File name... cool!

Any chance of you makin' it out West next month? I'd sure like to meet you.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
File name... cool!

Any chance of you makin' it out West next month? I'd sure like to meet you.

Likewise, thanks!

Small chance for next month ... looks like I may need to be in Houston in early May so I have to figure out if I can do that in April instead. Probably not, though.

But good luck to everyone!