You vs. opponent wwyd 1

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
I cut fairly well, so I would make the 8 ball.
Welcome to the home for degenerate One Pocket players Sherm...I like your style - you didn't tip toe in with your first post...:heh

- Ghost

PS, Since you can cut that 8 in - I'll need a little spot if we ever play...:)

Bankin Ben

Verified Member
This would be my shot as well, pocketing the ball could be possible but making sure you get the ball close to your pocket is good enough. I would like to position the 1ball in a place where it would be a threat to be able to be pocketed from up table, if you can do that you can leave the cue ball around 1/2 diamond short of the center diamond on the top rail.

Dr. Bill
I like that shot as well. I have seen too many times where the angle the cue ball comes off the rail from a thin cut, makes finding the corner pocket at the opposite end of the table with the cue ball very likely....

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Obviously the right shot. About 1-3/16" of left English should do it.

pj
chgo
You sir, can get 2-1 on the money shooting first here every game, slicing merrily away at that 8...

- Muffin man
Muff Man,

What if I go to 1-1/4" of left English - how d'ya like me now?

Muffin Whore
chgo

Island Drive

Verified Member
Because of my height, I can reach this shot, so I'll bank the 15 at speed. You short guys, ''deal with it'' :heh

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
This is my shot as well. However, I wish the 15 was closer to the CB so I could bridge up over it.
Dan....Now that I know you can make shots like this 8ball - I'm a little scared re. our upcoming scheduled match playing even at the DCC...:eek:

- Ghost

straightback

Verified Member
Dan....Now that I know you can make shots like this 8ball - I'm a little scared re. our upcoming scheduled match playing even at the DCC...:eek:

- Ghost
I was really just kidding. In the words of our dearly departed brother: "That shot ain't worth a quarter." You should, if anything, start selecting your entree - I hope my opponents (with whom I'm playing even) like that shot!