You vs. opponent - the end game 9 - wwyd

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Way to dodge the very pointed question Ghost posed. (I might point out that you revile Lou for this same thing.) If you know you are right, and I assume you believe you are due to your magnanimous posting, then why not show the world and bust the Ghost for all the world to see at the world's greatest pool tournament?

P.S. After being called to the carpet by the Ghost and then avoiding the question entirely is, in fact, a form of tap dancing.
seeing how you want to stick your 2 cents in genius... why don't you go look up what Ghost wants to bet on before you open your mouth.. Ghost tried the same stupid stuff with Jeff also.. Now then go back trying to get ahold of Lou's nuts

P.S. There is a shit bird like straightback in every pool room

have a nice day:)

keoneyo

Verified Member
I would consider playing off the 5ball if I were confident I could position the cue ball..low on the long rail by the pocket. From the angle and distance left it would be foolish for my opponent to attempt crossing the re-spotted 5ball, and the kick on the 7ball would be much trickier.

But I still like the kick on the 8ball as my choice of options. Easy to judge and gets a lot done, plus it's an aggressive shot that apply's pressure.

Dr. Bill
I would love for you to cross bank the 5 ball when I leave you frozen on the long rail at the second diamond. So many things can go wrong for you if you do. And if you do make a great bank then all power to you. But I smell sell out as well.

Every shot if shot right is a "STRONG SHOT". but you frozen to the rail and kicking without selling out can be a WEAK SHOT if not shot right. And the odds on that is palpable.

The 8 kick is respectable. As I said for me 50/50. But like I said the 5 ball is a shot I can do 99.9% of the time. I would be interested in knowing what percentage shot would your response be.

But your leaving the 5 ball on the long rail near the hole is optimal as well. But I dont think the angle is there.

Last edited:

straightback

Verified Member
seeing how you want to stick your 2 cents in genius... why don't you go look up what Ghost wants to bet on before you open your mouth.. Ghost tried the same stupid stuff with Jeff also.. Now then go back trying to get ahold of Lou's nuts

P.S. There is a shit bird like straightback in every pool room

I saw the prop bets he offered that were a result of your disagreement on shot selections. I repeat - if you know you are correct, and you might be, why not take it to the table? Perhaps I may be missing something, but it seems fairly straightforward.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I saw the prop bets he offered that were a result of your disagreement on shot selections. I repeat - if you know you are correct, and you might be, why not take it to the table? Perhaps I may be missing something, but it seems fairly straightforward.
LMFAO I now see why you and Lou are buddies:lol:lol Ok I will make the prop bet with you MR. ACTION.. Im going to shoot my shot where I make the 1 ball roll the cue ball up behind the 9 as long as I dont follow the cue ball in the pocket I win because I have put you in a difficult spot.. when I get behind the 9 ball you pay double because you are screwed long term.... THEN you are going to shoot Ghost's shot of cutting the 6 ball into the 2 ball and killing the cue ball where I don't have a shot.. What would you like to bet on there 2 props? You see if you weren't so desperate to try to prove me wrong you might actually learn the game and plat at a higher level than you do. Now you and Ghost go work on your intentionals:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Seeing how you like Ghosts choices you and I can plat out all those choices and games Ghost liked whenever you:heh:heh If your having trouble figuring out how to wiggle out of action... just ask your mentor Lou he is a master at it:lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Here is Jeffs response to another of Ghosts prop bets(your such a hustler Ghost)

You being an educated fellow and with above average street smarts in the pool room, already know this, but I'm going to point it out anyway.

Shooting the 1/3 combo will win the award for the easiest opening shot, no doubt about it, everyone with any pool knowledge would agree with that, ergo, it's a lock shooting shot vs. shot! So it would take a complete ***** to bet against it shot vs. shot!!

But here's the rub, your 1/3 combo opener will lead to less wins than the 12 ball opener, and it will not match the ball run count of the 12 ball opener, so lay that pipe down and quit with the grade school con, you ain't gettin action with that weak s... But then you already know that also!!

Do you ever lose?

I figure Dan would be proud of his hero offering this prop bet

have a nice day :)

straightback

Verified Member
LMFAO I now see why you and Lou are buddies:lol:lol Ok I will make the prop bet with you MR. ACTION.. Im going to shoot my shot where I make the 1 ball roll the cue ball up behind the 9 as long as I dont follow the cue ball in the pocket I win because I have put you in a difficult spot.. when I get behind the 9 ball you pay double because you are screwed long term.... THEN you are going to shoot Ghost's shot of cutting the 6 ball into the 2 ball and killing the cue ball where I don't have a shot.. What would you like to bet on there 2 props? You see if you weren't so desperate to try to prove me wrong you might actually learn the game and plat at a higher level than you do. Now you and Ghost go work on your intentionals:lol

Third time: If you like your shots, and Ghost likes his, and you know you're right, why not take him up on his prop bets? It is an extremely simple question (not to mention an honest one) and one that doesn't require an ad hominem attack.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Third time: If you like your shots, and Ghost likes his, and you know you're right, why not take him up on his prop bets? It is an extremely simple question (not to mention an honest one) and one that doesn't require an ad hominem attack.
I just told you the prop bets and Im going to let you shoot for Ghost whats the problem? Its too bad you don't want to get in the box:heh:heh

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Oh oh....Rob's thin skin is causing him to get nasty again...:eek:...:lol...:p

- Ghost <-----coulda sworn he recalls Rob recently saying that he promises not to be nasty to any of the bro's here anymore...:D
LOL If you can't handle the term shit bird you would be in BIG trouble in a real pool room.. LMFAO

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Roll up on the 8 two rails. Don't worry about the two railer :lolon the 1 s long as the cues on the rail or close . With that angle he can't shoot it with pocket speed without giving up the 7!

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Hacker shot the 2 railer. He may not be able to post a video but he sure can shoot lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlKbKJ_ZemM
Thanks Mitch... Like I said I made it the first try but my friend ****ed up recording it because he had never taken video. The 2nd time the cue ball came to rest behind the 8 ball( 3 ball in video) but the 5 came in half diamond short and cam to rest for a combo to my hole. This is the 3rd try. Joe Dileo walked up when he saw my friend recording and asked what I was doing so I was explaining the scenarios... John Ditoro was there but he tried it a bunch of times and couldn't quite pull it off.. John has seen me do shots like this so many times he knew I would get it right away

have a nice day

wincardona

Verified Member
Thanks Mitch... Like I said I made it the first try but my friend ****ed up recording it because he had never taken video. The 2nd time the cue ball came to rest behind the 8 ball( 3 ball in video) but the 5 came in half diamond short and cam to rest for a combo to my hole. This is the 3rd try. Joe Dileo walked up when he saw my friend recording and asked what I was doing so I was explaining the scenarios... John Ditoro was there but he tried it a bunch of times and couldn't quite pull it off.. John has seen me do shots like this so many times he knew I would get it right away

have a nice day
There you have it, if any variation of this shot shows, regardless what the stakes are, and also the importance of the game, you must, yes I said it, you must shoot this shot if you're playing me.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
There you have it, if any variation of this shot shows, regardless what the stakes are, and also the importance of the game, you must, yes I said it, you must shoot this shot if you're playing me.

Dr. Bill
Well I showed you something you have never seen in 50 years of one pocket so you should be happy.. There are different shots for different skill sets.. In this scenario maybe you should lean toward one of Ghosts patented intentionals..::heh next time I go to the pool room I will set up and demonstrate the 2 rail on the 10 ball and back and forth with the cue ball... if your heart can take it..

have a nice day

wincardona

Verified Member
Well I showed you something you have never seen in 50 years of one pocket so you should be happy.. There are different shots for different skill sets.. In this scenario maybe you should lean toward one of Ghosts patented intentionals..::heh next time I go to the pool room I will set up and demonstrate the 2 rail on the 10 ball and back and forth with the cue ball... if your heart can take it..

have a nice day
What happened did your camera break and you couldn't film the 10ball option??:lol Yes I would like to see you attempt that one, just don't change the ball position. Thank you and have a nice day.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
What happened did your camera break and you couldn't film the 10ball option??:lol Yes I would like to see you attempt that one, just don't change the ball position. Thank you and have a nice day.

Dr. Bill
Quite frankly I get bored quickly in the pool hall. Im not a practice junkie like you guys who enjoys hitting balls for fun 8 hours a day and never have been. We ended up playing partners one pocket after I made the 2 railer like the hanger it was... I knew it would hurt your pride when I made a shot that you never have seen.. (maybe you should have paid more attention to ervolino you could have learned a lot of other shots also).. so please don't try to say the 2 railer wasn't set up exactly the same.. nice try though..

P.S. you will also notice the size of the pockets we play on.. not slop buckets that you guys are used to

keoneyo

Verified Member
Hacker shot the 2 railer. He may not be able to post a video but he sure can shoot lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlKbKJ_ZemM
Wait. Wait.....What is that black square thing on the rail that looks like a cell phone. Is that some kind of magneto electronic device controlling whitey? I smell conspiracy here...

Ok seriously. I am including another category on the WWYD. We have WWED- What Would Efren Do. Now we have WWHD-What Would Hacker Do. This has nothing to do with what the rest of us advocate.

Nice one Rob!!! Now take off your cape.