You vs. opponent 19 wwyd

Skin

Verified Member
i know i am not good enough to control my cue ball on cross over banks going inside. outside is okay with the cueball. inside a little too thin or thick and the cue ball goes where it wants and so does the object ball.

too easy to leave him a bank there and lose the game because of it and dont win anything unless you luck in a ball or put one in the jaws.

if you dont put one at your hole this whole layout gives him great options.

if you cant hit the bridge well practice a few hours and it will become second nature to you.
if i played truly even with someone, i would rather take 8 to 6 and have to play one handed or with the bridge every shot and would rob him all day long.
Good advice. Something I definitely need to work on regularly. Reminds me, too, that I need to get a new bridge head.

wincardona

Verified Member
If you do not block the 5 don't leave the QB on the bottom rail. The guys I play that 5 is about 80 to 90 percent bankable.

The 12 has the greatest up side to make several balls then duck and move
Jim, if you're referring to my reply on banking the 3ball i'm leaving the cue ball on the top rail not the bottom rail. I understand I said "bottom rail" but I meant 'top rail' Incidently, you can't leave the cue ball on the bottom rail if you cross the 3ball into the 14ball, just thought I would mention that.:sorry

Dr. Bill

jtompilot

Verified Member
Jim, if you're referring to my reply on banking the 3ball i'm leaving the cue ball on the top rail not the bottom rail. I understand I said "bottom rail" but I meant 'top rail' Incidently, you can't leave the cue ball on the bottom rail if you cross the 3ball into the 14ball, just thought I would mention that.:sorry

Dr. Bill
Your right about that, the top rail is good.

If you banked the 3 with a slight cut for it to go into the 11 or the 5 the QB can be laid on the bottom rail, very dangerous. Just pointing out the bottom is bad:)