You need 6

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
A little bit of humor, here.

I can tell Crabbcat is the best 1-pkt player that posted. He chose my shot.

Ghost, I saw your shot right off. But, you possibly leave a cross bank on the 13 return.

Mitch, you are too wild with your choice, me thinks. Can't wait for future action, LOL :lol

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
You need 6

Mitch, you are too wild with your choice, me thinks. Can't wait for future action, LOL :lol

That’s why I need weight from a one pocket statesman such as yourself Robert!! 9/7 and I will look forward to it also!! 😇

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Hi Robert....it's risky thinning the 11 with the scratch in the side looming, and just about no gain with the shot anyway...

A better and safer way of utilizing the 5ball is this...

Shoot the 5 almost dead straight ahead, but cutting it a hair to the right, and follow down to the head rail - and this angle might even leave him jacked up on top of the 9...and the speed for that hit, will coincide with the 5 coming back 3 rails and ending up in the the shooters pocket area, between the 7 and the 13...most players don't see variations of this useful shot when they're an option.

- Ghost

Now I know my life is nearing its end. You and I agree on the best shot. Part of my attempt means looking to put my cue ball next to the nine eliminating the bank on the 13. My other choice would be to shoot the 13 into the three making the 2. Cue ball to the bottom rail close to my opponents pocket. Wow, two safes in a row. Someone take my temperature.

beatle

Verified Member
needing 6 i have to leave him on the short rail up table every shot or he hits balls up there and i cant win.

so i hit the combo and spot a ball and leave him between the 11 and 9. if he shoots something and wins so what. if he get to see the 13 and knocks it away he opened up my banking lane.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Mitch's post # 11 is also my shot. Being so close to the 13, I Know can bank that ball back to the foot rail/with good speed control, and leave whitey on the head rail.