wwyd's in this new version of onepocket.org

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Why upgrade? Maybe Cincy can send you all a link to the release notes, so you can take one look at it and then say never mind it?s too technical to read. . Be careful what ya wish for! 10 years worth of security updates and minor bug fixes isn?t a smooth read IMO. I?m just glad he?s willing to do the work as upgrades never seem to go as smooth as in theory. Sounds like this one was more work than he hoped for. Maybe some support from the group would make it easier for him to work the ?overtime?...I?m very thankful that he fixed the Tapatalk bugs so fast, but the site is mobile friendly so it?s doable either way once the minor image issues get fixed.
Yeah, it's a lot of work. Did we pick a DCC OP.org player yet (I may have missed it)? If not, then CK for 2020!

That said, it is taking a bit of getting used to but I'm confident it will work out well.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Yeah, it's a lot of work. Did we pick a DCC OP.org player yet (I may have missed it)? If not, then CK for 2020!

That said, it is taking a bit of getting used to but I'm confident it will work out well.
Thanks Cory, I appreciate the gesture but please no ty. I was already picked a few years back and we should keep passing the torch imo each year, it was a great honor and would love to see others get to share in the same experience!

That being said, we probably are due for a sponsorship thread for the DCC, Steve usually gets those posted up for us, stay tuned!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Thanks Cory, I appreciate the gesture but please no ty. I was already picked a few years back and we should keep passing the torch imo each year, it was a great honor and would love to see others get to share in the same experience!

That being said, we probably are due for a sponsorship thread for the DCC, Steve usually gets those posted up for us, stay tuned!
We have one and our man Miller looks to be the hands down favorite to represent us!!!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
We have one and our man Miller looks to be the hands down favorite to represent us!!!
I think you are referring to a thread someone started a while back and yes I too said in that post that Miller would be a great candidate!

However, I mean the thread where people actually vote with their donation (dollars or items). Unless I missed it?

darmoose

Verified Member
If you are looking in "LATEST ACTIVITY" mode, it does not show them, only in "POSTS" mode.
CK,

Thanks for the response. I think most of us like to view threads (posts) in the "latest activity" mode. One of the things I detest about looking at AZ Billiards is that I have to go through all the pages to get to the latest post (that is probably fixable but I haven't even tried). I am sorry to say this, but how can the loss of post #'s in the favorable mode be an improvement.

Good luck with your work. I am sure it is frustrating to hear our comments and complaints.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
Yes, I hate that about AZ also. That little double arrow option you click on here alleviates that problem. That's why I dont use the latest post mode. If a new post is made In a thread i can tell because it's in bold text and has a time stamp...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Yes, I hate that about AZ also. That little double arrow option you click on here alleviates that problem. That's why I dont use the latest post mode. If a new post is made In a thread i can tell because it's in bold text and has a time stamp...
That's how I do it too John, but to Darmoose's point, the post numbers should be doable in any mode but it will take some custom code to throw in there to display it, I still have that as a bullet point on the to do list!