Wwyd

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
hey lenny, it was nice of you to share some of your family with us. keep on rockin keith
That is my grandfather. In his old age he thinks he is an expert in everything like most here. haha :D

spiderwebcomm

Verified Member
Re: Wwyd

That is my grandfather. In his old age he thinks he is an expert in everything like most here. haha :D
Lmao you're the funniest.... that's the dude who wore the "I AM A MOTHER****ER" shirt on that California bus and beat the dog shit out of that black guy who called him a racist. "Vietnam! Vietnam! Vietnam!" Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4

1holefan

Wwyd

I think the most important part of the equation was when we were instructed to take into consideration the conditions of the rails, field, balls, table covering and most of all, the stroke the shooter has to execute the shot with.
If the conditions are more humid ,dirty, slow with marginal rails, I would play the thin slice and use the 8 as a stopper to put on the spot.
If I am playing on a clean Diamond with low humidity and clean balls, clean field, lively rails, I would two rail the orange ball and draw the rock up the table. I would be focusing on pocket speed and try to use some throw still coming back to the black ball. This is a great example to set up on a table and practice. Good thread.