kickman

Verified Member
two rail

two rail

I would two rail the 13 and top English to get cue to top left corner

lll

Verified Member
I deleted my post after I went back and realized I need one
I still want to welcome Youngstownkid to the site....:)

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Simple, you shoot the 7 in the side and follow whitey up to freeze on the top rail. 7 spots up and he's in major trouble.

Island Drive

Verified Member
I'm gonna feather the stripe by the foot rail and put em up by the head rail corner pocket.

wincardona

Verified Member
You need one and you are on the right

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I likr cutting the 13ball to the right keeping it in play for the shooter and play the cue ball three cushions to the second diamond from the top left pocket on the side rail. The keys to this shot is to accurately position the 13ball off the rail and position the cue ball to where the 7ball doubles up the 13ball. This shot is easy to execute and will apply pressure on your opponent leaving him in a very threatening situation with no offensive return shot.

Dr. Bill

lll

Verified Member
I likr cutting the 13ball to the right keeping it in play for the shooter and play the cue ball three cushions to the second diamond from the top left pocket on the side rail. The keys to this shot is to accurately position the 13ball off the rail and position the cue ball to where the 7ball doubles up the 13ball. This shot is easy to execute and will apply pressure on your opponent leaving him in a very threatening situation with no offensive return shot.

Dr. Bill
something like this Dr. Bill ???
wwyd3.jpg

wgcp

Verified Member
2 rail the 7 with top right... put the cue on the second diamond on the short rail above the side pocket...

B

jrhendy

Verified Member
I might roll down on the ball near the rail, hopefully blocking a path to the 13 and forcing him to shoot the seven or take a scratch. If he chooses to roll up on the close ball, I have a better angle for the two rail on the 7 and to follow the cue ball down table.

I do not like the angle to shoot the two rail on the 7 from the current cue ball position. Possible kiss and hard to control the cue ball for me.

lll

Verified Member
He gets nothing from here as I patiently take my time to get them out of play.
View attachment 14477
so far all the guys except you frank like sending the cue ball up table but leaving all 3 balls down table where the action is....:confused:
you need one dont you want to start to get balls out of play??
or force him to move balls up table??

Cowboy Dennis

Suspended
He gets nothing from here as I patiently take my time to get them out of play.
View attachment 14477
I like the idea of getting them out of play from here, I don't like them all in play down there but that 13 is only one diamond up the rail and I don't want to leave a desperation shot.

If this shot was available (hard to tell) I think I'd shoot it:

shot.jpg

youngstownkid

Verified Member
Wwyd

Dr. Bill
I thought it would be the easiest to execute. All I wanted to accomplish was to leave it on the head rail far from a pocket. Little left goes a long way, lol.

youngstownkid

Verified Member
Wwyd

I deleted my post after I went back and realized I need one
I still want to welcome Youngstownkid to the site....:)
Thanks. I've been a creeper for a while...I just never post, lol.

wgcp

Verified Member
I shot the 2 rail 10 times...really liked the results...made the 13 twice... tried RBL's shot and scratched twice...course Freddy would have liked the one rail. but I don't shoot like him, or Brumback...

B

wincardona

Verified Member
I like your shot, but the natural path I like better.
A fuller hit with a lot of 9 O,Clock works well for me.

Choosing this option you must get a ball near your pocket or you will give up a free cross on the 7ball. This option only works well if you postion a ball near your pocket as a deterrant for your opponent to be concerned with. If the angle allows you to control the balls that are in action then it's the best option.

Dr. Bill

LSJohn

Verified Member
You need one and you are on the right
I'd probably 2-rail the 4 with 1:30 (that's what I was gonna do before Frank woke me up.)

The more I think about it, if I'm in against a really tough opponent, I might go ahead with the 4. I may never have a better chance to create a killer position. I'd have to be confident I could outmove my op to be sure I'd pass up the 4.

Dammit! I called the 7 the 4. Haven't played snooker in 40 years, either, :frus

Last edited:

wincardona

Verified Member
something like this Dr. Bill ???
View attachment 14478
Yes Larry, except after cutting the 13ball it will go to the rail and off the rail about 10" from the side rail and settle about 10" from the bottom rail. Controlling both balls are crucial when choosing this option.

Playing the double bank on the 13ball looks to be a little problematic controlling the cue ball and controlling the 13ball, jmo.

Dr. Bill