WWYD - Scott F vs You

lll

Verified Member
first let me say thanks for the wwyd's that make you think....:)
here is what i would do..i think....:D
fy1.jpg

pvclou

Verified Member
WWYD - Scott F vs You

On some pockets you can jam the OB into the facing to get it to jiggle out of there. (Typically if the pockets are cut a little open.) Drawing the CB tends to help that. That's what I'd be looking to do...drawing the CB up table.

petie

Verified Member
I would hit the 9 ball very thin on the left side of the ball with LH English hard enough to knock the 9 to the center of the end rail and the cue ball to go bottom rail, side rail up to the middle of the head rail.

lll

Verified Member
On some pockets you can jam the OB into the facing to get it to jiggle out of there. (Typically if the pockets are cut a little open.) Drawing the CB tends to help that. That's what I'd be looking to do...drawing the CB up table.
at that angle and the fact that you have to stretch alittle
arent you concerned the object ball will " jiggle" to where scott can cut it in??

LSJohn

Verified Member
I would hit the 9 ball very thin on the left side of the ball with LH English hard enough to knock the 9 to the center of the end rail and the cue ball to go bottom rail, side rail up to the middle of the head rail.
Me too, except I'd try to send whitey a little shorter, more toward the 15. That side pocket looks big to me.

lll

Verified Member
Petie has the right shot Larry
thanks rob
it looked to me the hit on the 9 would end up bringing the cue ball to the stripe on scots side and it would be tough to get the 9 that far over on the foot rail keeping it close to the rail
i will play around with that shot to get a better feel for it
good eye petie

pvclou

Verified Member
WWYD - Scott F vs You

at that angle and the fact that you have to stretch alittle

arent you concerned the object ball will " jiggle" to where scott can cut it in??

I have a lot to learn, Larry. 😊

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
Yep, me too.

Island Drive

Verified Member
I'd use extreme l/s outside 9 o'clock spinner and leave whitey up on the head rail, obj. ball towards my hole, but not on the long rail.

androd

Verified Member
If this shot lays where it's possible then I like it. Of course I play left-handed fairly well.

Dennis
Ah yes, I forgot about that, I'll never be a yard man I'm no threat with the rake. :D
I do have a good extension though.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
In this case, Bustey banked the 9 over to his side and left whitey dead on the rail up table. This is not the correct shot however and Scott easily banked the ball.

lll

Verified Member
In this case, Bustey banked the 9 over to his side and left whitey dead on the rail up table. This is not the correct shot however and Scott easily banked the ball.

what do you think was the correct shot??