WWYD - Efren to shoot with ball in hand

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Nice Imgur vid, 1PW. I don't know if he was trying to make the 7 or not, but he was very lucky that it double-kissed in. Otherwise he would have left Parica in great shape on his 2-ball.

~Doc

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
I agree Doc. He was very lucky here. Not only to have double kissed the seven in but it looked to me that had it not double kissed, the cue ball was on a course to follow it into the pocket and scratching.

Efren has an imagination that frequently gets him into trouble. That same imagination also provides him many opportunities to get very lucky when things don't go as he plans.

I doubt he was playing the seven. What value would he have seen with that shot? He could not figure to secure position on anything except possibly the bank on the two.

Tom

1pwannabe

Verified Member
The only reason I saw for trying to carom his ball in, or hang it, was to maximize his position in case something went wrong. That's a pretty common type rotation shot on a $ ball so I thought maybe he was hoping to get lucky and shoot again just in case.

But looking back at it now, I think he was trying to clip any part of the 2.

I agree Doc. He was very lucky here. Not only to have double kissed the seven in but it looked to me that had it not double kissed, the cue ball was on a course to follow it into the pocket and scratching.

Efren has an imagination that frequently gets him into trouble. That same imagination also provides him many opportunities to get very lucky when things don't go as he plans.

I doubt he was playing the seven. What value would he have seen with that shot? He could not figure to secure position on anything except possibly the bank on the two.

Tom

LSJohn

Verified Member
That 7 was in the "big ball" position. He was lucky to double kiss it in after being unlucky to hit the 7 in almost the only way to miss it. The big ball position makes me think it's what he was playing.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
:) That's the problem with Efren, you never know when he does something on purpose or gets lucky because he's so %@(!* good at the game.

Efren is even good at trick shots. Learn this one to impress certain folks and win and make some scores off certain others...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKShoLSxepU[/ame]