WWYD - Eddie Taylor vs Marshall Carpenter

jrhendy

Verified Member
The bank looks too hard for me. I would elevate the back of my cue a bit and ram the 13 in the 3, trying to pinch it on the rail and get both balls out and maybe jumping one of the object balls off the table.

There is an element of luck required here, but you are in a bad spot and have to be creative. I have been watching T-Rex for the last couple weeks and am getting froggy. WATCH OUT HOUSTON.:D

androd

Verified Member
The bank looks too hard for me. I would elevate the back of my cue a bit and ram the 13 in the 3, trying to pinch it on the rail and get both balls out and maybe jumping one of the object balls off the table.

There is an element of luck required here, but you are in a bad spot and have to be creative. I have been watching T-Rex for the last couple weeks and am getting froggy. WATCH OUT HOUSTON.:D
It's really not as hard as it looks, and if the CB doesn't hit the 3ball you'll probably get below it. I made it the first time I shot it about 17/18 years ago. :D:p

John Brumback

Verified Member
It's really not as hard as it looks, and if the CB doesn't hit the 3ball you'll probably get below it. I made it the first time I shot it about 17/18 years ago. :D:p
Hey little buddy,that reminds me,I shot this for a few min. the other day and every time I made it,I got under the 3 ball. I was rusty and only made it about 2 out of 10 tho:eek::lol Skipper

PS: a little low left ( mostly left tho) english is how I try to hit it.