WWYD - cincy vs ??

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Hey all! I was finally able to get out this past weekend and play some pool with a buddy of mine from work. If I played every day like I used to I would be able to give him a couple of balls but since I don't we play even :)

Anyways, in one of our games I decided to take a couple of pictures to post a WWYD of my own so here it goes.

He has one ball and I owe one. My pocket is bottom right in the first picture and this is where he leaves me to shoot.

What would you do?

Different Angle:

Last edited:

1pwannabe

Verified Member
You bank the 1 and leave whitey up near the top pocket on his side. Inside english, pocket speed, hit it accurate. Hanging it is better than making it.

Cloidius

Verified Member
Me too!

Me too!

You bank the 1 and leave whitey up near the top pocket on his side. Inside english, pocket speed, hit it accurate. Hanging it is better than making it.
I like banking the one as well, but I'm playing some safe position with low left between his second and third diamond. From that spot on the rail you protect it if it hangs, or you can shoot the 3, 12, 11-9, or 15-2.

androd

Verified Member
I like banking the one as well, but I'm playing some safe position with low left between his second and third diamond. From that spot on the rail you protect it if it hangs, or you can shoot the 3, 12, 11-9, or 15-2.
Yep that's the shot for me.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
WWYD - cincy vs ??

Yep that's the shot for me.

This All day.

Nice seeing you Clyde 😁

cincy_kid

Verified Member
I didn't think i shot the 1 when I first posted this. I thought I came off the 9 with right spin to get to the long rail but after looking at the "after" picture I think I remember banking the 1 with the main concern of controlling the CB and the one came down and ran into the 13 / 9 putting him in a pretty bad position:

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
Hey all! I was finally able to get out this past weekend and play some pool with a buddy of mine from work. If I played every day like I used to I would be able to give him a couple of balls but since I don't we play even :)

Anyways, in one of our games I decided to take a couple of pictures to post a WWYD of my own so here it goes.

He has one ball and I owe one. My pocket is bottom right in the first picture and this is where he leaves me to shoot.

What would you do?
I'm bankin' the 1 with about a tip and a hlf of 8 o'clock. (Maybe 7:45 :p )

LSJohn

Verified Member
I like going past the side pocket here. If I make the 1 I have an angle I like on the 5, and if I don't, I've hidden the 12, 13 and 9 (if I don't move any of 'em with the 1.)

petie

Verified Member
Elementary.

Island Drive

Verified Member
I liked banking the 1 into the 12 and rolling to the top rail by the corner pocket. I don't want to make the bank.