OPBEAST

Verified Member
You're on 2 fouls. You have the bottom right hand corner pocket. WWYD? :frus

WWYD FROM POVPOOL 1.jpg

androd

Verified Member
Try to not scratch in the side. :eek:
Rod.
P.S. I like the other choices if they're kinda safe.

Attachments

Scrzbill

Verified Member
California style>would be to bank the eight in your corner, moving the cue behind the five, nine. Then run out.:lol:lol

androd

Verified Member
Seems a good shot, I wasn't sure it was available.
Rod.

LSJohn

Verified Member
Seems a good shot, I wasn't sure it was available.
Rod.
If it can be played pocket speed and mostly CB to the rail, I like it tactically, but unless it gets safe IMO it's no good... all you get offensively is a choice between two off-angle combinations that might be impossible to play safe off of.

Ronny, maybe. Humans, no. :D

NH Steve

Administrator
I don't think it gets worse by nudging off the 7 toward the 2 just to get off two scratches. Once you are off the scratches other shots (at least kicks) will be available, and your general status in terms of where the balls are lying is not bad if you can survive to get some moves in yourself.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Even being on 2 fouls, I would consider the kick/tickie underneath the 7 in order to get the cue ball more on top of the 2-ball. Execution looks pretty easy.

I really don't want to leave him where he can shoot the 2 into the 10 into the 12 into the 3 (all while pulling the cueball behind the 7 or on the rail near my side pocket), at which point lots of bad things could happen for me.

Cory

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
Bank the 8 ball to my hole trying to get it in the first diamond from my pocket area but mainly focusing on sliding my cue ball in between the 5 and 9 getting towards the side rail.

Attachments

Last edited:

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
Bank the 8 ball to my hole trying to get it in the first diamond from my pocket area but mainly focusing on sliding my cue ball in between the 5 and 9 getting towards the side rail.
Looks like California and Arizona have the same style

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Good shot, Lenny. You must have my book,
"How to Lose Your Bankroll in One One Pocket Shot",
vol 1.