Wwad

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Score is -1 to -1

Alex to shoot. What will the young Alex do?

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Pocket the 11, play shape on the 1 ball or the stripe at the top of the stack, they both will bank.

The older Alex might go rail 1st and kick that ball outta his pocket area into the lower part of the stack.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Wwad

Here ya go, buddy. I want you to get what you earned.

You got the answer so fast I wanted to give you a nice big one.

Thanks "cookie for brains". 😊

I actually like your shot here John. Although with the amount of English Alex generates he may have opted to pull it back with low left and start off with the balls on the short rail.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Pocket the 11, play shape on the 1 ball or the stripe at the top of the stack, they both will bank.

The older Alex might go rail 1st and kick that ball outta his pocket area into the lower part of the stack.

I don't think I'd be very likely to land somewhere the bank angle let me play shape on the other bank or get behind the 3 key balls. You and Alex, maybe.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Although with the amount of English Alex generates he may have opted to pull it back with low left and start off with the balls on the short rail.

Jacked up and reaching he might still be able to get into the 8, but I don't think many mortals could, especially 5'5" ones.

unoperro

Verified Member
It is quite a reach to shoot the 11. If he did shoot the 11 he may have hopped whitey back into the stack.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I SAID even if you rub the 10ball.

Yeah, I didn't mean to hit the 10, but to play shape on it by stopping on the 15. Your way, whether 10 is rubbed or not, looks like he'll have an angle to make the 3 but not a good one to go to what's next.

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Even the young Alex doesn't shoot here, there's no future in it and jacked up he cannot control the cue ball. He doesn't spend 3 seconds looking at it.

While he's able to and has the right angle, he removes the 5 sticking whitey there. Billy and Danny both liked the move and agreed it was a wise choice here.