Win John Brumback" new Banks DVD

pool101

Hello fellow pool players. I am posting here for two reasons, first I wanted to let you know that John Brumback, has just left my house after recording video for his first banking DVD.
First let me say what a pleasure it was to spend time with him, and to get the opportunity to capture as much of his knowledge as we can fit on his first DVD offering. I must say that his knowledge and his ability to share it was first rate.
This is going to be a must have video, he covered things I have never seen before. We had four cameras running the whole time to capture as many views of the shots as possible.
I am just beginning the editing and my goal is to have them ready by the Derby (Jan. 20).
They will be available on my website (see my link below) as well as from John in person, or from his website, once it is complete.
Now the second reason for this post, we need a name for the DVD and product line.
We have come up with several, but I suggested we ask you for help.
If we use one from here, the winner will receive a free signed "Limited Edition" copy of the DVD.
The only stipulation is, by posting a title we have the right to use it, and the free DVD will be considered payment in full.
If we do not choose one of the suggested titles we will have a random drawing and that numbered post will win the DVD.
Someone will win a DVD with this!! We will make a decision by Dec 13th, 2011.
Thank you for your help with this and good luck.
Mark Otto and John Brumback

The title was suppose to read "Win John Brumback's new Banks DVD"

Last edited:

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
1) Get shape and take it to the Bank w/ Brumback

2)Beginer to winner Bank-On it w J Brumbrack

3)The Art of the Bank w/ Brumback

4)Bank with Brumback insights, stroke disciplines and secrets.

5)Think it and bank it, the mind of a bank champion

Attachments

• UntitledBrumback.jpg
    UntitledBrumback.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Now the second reason for this post, we need a name for the DVD and product line.
We have come up with several, but I suggested we ask you for help.
If we use one from here, the winner will receive a free signed "Limited Edition" copy of the DVD.
DVD"

Bumping with the Bumpkin. :D:p
Rod.

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Heh, took me a minute to get that one, Rod. :p Wasn't sure at first why the thread needed bumping. :eek:

How about a sub-title..

"No shot? No Problem." :D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Good thoughts guy's...How about this...."Banking with the Brumster" (or would that be copyright infringement ?)..I do have another title,
How about "Who Can Beat Me Playing the 'Niche Game".:p..Or maybe "Sayanora Beardmonster".. Just a few, I have more..:eek:

PS..Good job Pool101, I am dying to learn [sic] Bank Pool..Who better to learn from, than my new best friend, John Burnbacker..:p

Last edited:

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
haha little buddy.Country bumpkin that's a good un.Well at least I'm the best In the world at somthin.What are you the best In the world at?:lolJohn B.

I can't think of anything. Hope you'uns sell a gang of'em Skipper. :) :)
Rod.
P.S. Only thing I could beatcha at would be lying and stealing.:eek:

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Now seriously...."World Class Banks" with John Brumbeck , or "World Class Banking" (with/by John Brumbeck). Just add volume I, II, III, IV etc.. As more videos are produced.

CrossSideLarry

DVD Title Suggestion:

DVD Title Suggestion:

Banks I Learned From, "Gary Spaeth"

Performed by HOF Bank Artist, "John Brumback"