Win A Brand New S,M,& S Book

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you kicker -- everybody is now all square Dennis!

Thanks again to all who participated in this, and extra thanks to Dennis for donating the book!!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I'll take the last four numbers. Just waiting on the paypal address to send it to.

If this thing speeds up to the point where all 46 numbers are gone well before that date then we can agree on an earlier date for the MegaMillions drawing.

Dennis

Now that "kicker" has taken the last four numbers I suppose the MegaMillions drawing on Sept. 17 will be the decider for the S,M, & S book. If anyone has a reason why that should not be so speak now or forever hold your peace.

kicker's numbers are 1,14,29 and 45.

Thanks to all for playing & donating.

At 11 p.m. on Sept. 17 we will all know who won the book. Good luck to all.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Thank you kicker -- everybody is now all square Dennis!

Thanks again to all who participated in this, and extra thanks to Dennis for donating the book!!

Now that "kicker" has taken the last four numbers I suppose the MegaMillions drawing on Sept. 17 will be the decider for the S,M, & S book. If anyone has a reason why that should not be so speak now or forever hold your peace.

kicker's numbers are 1,14,29 and 45.

Thanks to all for playing & donating.

At 11 p.m. on Sept. 17 we will all know who won the book. Good luck to all.

Dennis

13 1/2 hours to go!!!:D Be there or be square:p.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Dammit, is it too late for me to buy 8 numbers ? :(..Maybe you could give away another book !

PS..If I were not on 'delayed post' I coulda got in on time !..drat !

Dear Delayed Breath,

I will probably be auctioning off a W.O.P. book soon and it will fetch $525 per number. Those 8 numbers you want will come to exactly...$4200...damn, just the amount you owe me:p. Ain't life a pisser?

P.S. Just 2 1/2 hours to go.

RBL

Cloidius

Verified Member
Woohoo!

Woohoo!

Hey hey! Looks like I'm a winner!

Can't wait to get my hands on this book, I've never even seen a copy, so I am very excited.

Thanks Dennis, Steve, and everyone else who participated.

I really appreciate the insights available on this site, there is so much good info exchanged here. I don't chime in very often, but always appreciate the ongoing debates and discussion. Thank you to all who particiapate and contribute to the conversations.

Be well!

Clyde C. Netzley, IV

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Can't wait to get my hands on this book, I've never even seen a copy, so I am very excited.

Thanks Dennis, Steve, and everyone else who participated.

I really appreciate the insights available on this site, there is so much good info exchanged here. I don't chime in very often, but always appreciate the ongoing debates and discussion. Thank you to all who particiapate and contribute to the conversations.

Be well!

Clyde C. Netzley, IV

Yessir Clyde, it looks like you are the winner:). I saw the numbers early last night but the official Mega Millions site still hadn't put them up at 12:30 and I didn't know why not, so I figured it was best to wait till today and see their official numbers posted.

Mega Millions Official Home - Windows Internet Explorer_2013-09-18_11-37-44.jpg

Please PM me your address and I will try to get it shipped before I leave for work today:D. I'm going to use the type shipping where you have to sign for it and I'll have a tracking number I think.

Dennis

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
congratuations clyde!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
your opponents will be asking themselves
"how did he come up with that move?":D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
kudos to dennis
very generous for you to offer the book to help the site and help a fellow onepocketeer
:)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Clyde C. Netzley, IV

Clyde,

The Post Office said you should receive the book tomorrow (Saturday). That's hard for me to believe but that's what they said. I'll PM the tracking # to you.

Thanks for participating Clyde.

EDIT: I was thinking today was Friday. I guess it's not out of line for the book to be there on Saturday:confused:.

Dennis

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Dear Delayed Breath,

I will probably be auctioning off a W.O.P. book soon and it will fetch $525 per number. Those 8 numbers you want will come to exactly...$4200...damn, just the amount I owe you ! :p.Ain't life a pisser?

P.S. Just 2 1/2 hours to go.

RBL

You've must have forgotten, I met your brother-in-law Clyde (Cloidius) when I was in Detroit..I'm sure nobody suspects anything though !
:rolleyes:

PS..So I have 8 numbers coming on the WOP drawing ?...I'll just take the cash if you don't mind ! Its only two yrs. overdue ! :frus

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
You've must have forgotten, I met your brother-in-law Clyde (Cloidius) when I was in Detroit..I'm sure nobody suspects anything though !
:rolleyes:

You have a very good memory Ducky. Clyde was the first officer responding to your having driven off the road, drunk, on a Sunday morning in the city of Warren and wrecking your family's SUV and NOT showing up to play me as we had set up. Instead I get the "please come get me out of jail and take me home" call from you. Now the truth is out:sorry.

RBL

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Cloidius has let me know that he received the book on Friday:).

Ducky, I let him know that you only charge $750 for autographs:p.

Again, thanks to all who played, it was fun.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Big thanks to Dennis for donating the book in support of OnePocket.org, and all who played!!!

Thanks Steve. My only problem now is deciding whether or not a W.O.P. would go over as well at a higher price. I have several very nice copies.

I have seen so many here and on the All-Zaniness site complain about the high price of these books but many of the complainers did not even take a $5 shot at the S,M,&S, I doubt they would bother with a W.O.P..

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Big thanks to Dennis for donating the book in support of OnePocket.org, and all who played!!!

Thanks Steve.

I have seen so many here and on the All-Zaniness site complain about the high price of these books but many of the complainers did not even take a $5 shot at the S,M,&S.

Dennis

To all,

I'm thinking of doing this book raffle again and I need the opinions of the members here. Do you think $10 per number would be O.K.? We would raise $460 for the site and someone would get a brand new S,M,&S.

Tell me what you think please.

Dennis