Win A Brand New S,M,& S Book

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Thanks Cloidius, got your paypal!

These OnePocket.org members have all paid -- does this match your numbers Dennis?

I don't see a payment from piggybank04 yet -- correct me if I am wrong please!

FastEddieF (3)
3railkick (4)
Freddy the Beard (2)
tucson9ball (4)
tsk7878 (4)
Tom Wirth (4)
lll (4)
dontscratch (4)
kickman (3)
wgcp (4)
pocket speed (2)
Cloidius (4)

This looks correct as to the amount of numbers picked and paid for so far. When the situation with Mr. Bank:) is resolved we will have us a drawin':D.

Here are the names and numbers chosen. I just double-checked and they all correspond to the list. If anyone sees an error please do point it out. I've been very thorough in keeping a list at home and here online.

FastEddieF.- 2,24,28

lll- 5,19,30,35

Tom Wirth- 12,17,22,26

tsk7878- 7,8,41,44

dontscratch- 3,11,16,27

Freddy- 40,42

wgcp- 15,21,39,46

Cloidius- 18,20,23,25

tuscon9ball- 36,37,38,43

3RAILKICK- 31,32,33,34

piggybank04- 1,14,29,45

kickman- 4,6,10

pocket.speed- 9,13

Thanks to all for the donations to the site and for participating.

Dennis

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
piggybank04 had to pass on his numbers so if tramp steamer wants to step up, he can. Cash is okay as long as it gets here in time:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
Opinion

Opinion

Yes, by God, you can send cash. Please send it to:

Barry O.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington D.C.

Please send 4 trillion:p. Your numbers will be 47, 48, 49 & 50.

Thanks for playing.

RBL

Why not just keep your non-onepocket and billiard opinions to yourself?

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
piggybank04 had to pass on his numbers so if tramp steamer wants to step up, he can. Cash is okay as long as it gets here in time:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

That's too bad:(. Sorry piggybank04.

Steve, I'm guessing that since Mr. Steamer is such a jokester and waited to post until all 46 numbers were already spoken for, he probably doesn't want any numbers.

I would say let's open the 4 numbers back up to new members or maybe a lurker who wants a chance. I know there are 3 or 4 people here who will take the numbers if nobody takes them by the end of September.

The open & available numbers are 1,14,29 and 45.

Dennis

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Damn. At that price I thought somebody would have maybe taken all the numbers the first day. I had them both and traded them for a gun and some boot. SMS was the best..

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
I'll split em w/III or take them all, or wait for Tramp's decision. If, I lag....looks like III will take the rest....thanks again Dennis for ramrodding this opportunity.:eek:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I would say Tramp Steamer needs to commit one way or another real soon. Like within 24 hours. A lurker gave me $20 out of the blue yesterday as a supportive thank you to OnePocket.org -- I am very tempted to put his name down for these last four, even though he did not donate for the raffle, it was just because he appreciates the site -- it just happens to coincidentally be the right amount :):)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I would say Tramp Steamer needs to commit one way or another real soon. Like within 24 hours. A lurker gave me $20 out of the blue yesterday as a supportive thank you to OnePocket.org -- I am very tempted to put his name down for these last four, even though he did not donate for the raffle, it was just because he appreciates the site -- it just happens to coincidentally be the right amount :):)

Steve,

I could be wrong but I think Tramp Steamer was pulling our pee-pees. He never asked about anything till all 46 #'s were spoken for. He is a jokester:).

I guess we can wait another day or two to see if he checks in.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
If any members who do not already have a number would like one or four:) then now is the time to speak up.

If nobody takes these 4 numbers before Sept. 30th they will go to 3RAILKICK and lll, 2 apiece.

The available numbers are 1,14,29 & 45.

Dennis

kicker

Verified Member
If any members who do not already have a number would like one or four:) then now is the time to speak up.

If nobody takes these 4 numbers before Sept. 30th they will go to 3RAILKICK and lll, 2 apiece.

The available numbers are 1,14,29 & 45.

Dennis

I'll take the last four numbers. Just waiting on the paypal address to send it to.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I'll take the last four numbers. Just waiting on the paypal address to send it to.

If anyone would like to use Pay pal, they will need to request a PM from me due to their rules. Checks are 100% fine and can be made out to OnePocket.org and sent to 56 Baptist Road, Canterbury, NH 03224

And thank every one of you chipping in, and especially Dennis for doing this!

kicker,

Once you and Steve are all squared up we will have us a drawin':p.

Please don't join this club http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6741

We need your input.

Thanks for participating:).

Dennis