Who is the Most Knowledgeable One Pocket Player?

cuesmith

Verified Member
My list Best One-Pocket _Minds_:

Efren Reyes
Clem Metz
Joey Spaeth
Marshall "Tuscaloosa Squirrel" Carpenter

I left Bugs and Eddie Taylor off the list because while they were both quite good movers they overpowered most players through their banking skills. If the question was "best players" I'd have to add them and Ronnie Allen to the list.

Sherm

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From a standpoint of natural one pocket theory, I have to go with my friend Tony Chohan. Of course we will not know what levels he may be able to achieve when he gets back from vacation, but from a kid who knew nothing to being a major force in the game, Tony did it with remarkable ease. I have seen Efren play many times. His cue ball position and the creativity of his shots makes him a natural choice. Sir Scott is a monster of course. He is a force with his ability to pocket balls. Shannon's banking makes his one pocket scary. What makes you the most knowledgeable? Is squeezing someone to death knowledgable? I have seen SJD play a couple of times and his play is tight and effortless. Doc is very knowledgable. How do we judge this contest? The game today is much different than the games of Eddie Taylor's day. One and duck is fire and eight out today.
I wonder who Lenny likes?
The guy I think is the best mover in the game today doesn't play that much. He lives in LA and works for a living. Does that make him the most knowledgable?
I'm going to throw Ghoast a bone here and say............WHY? :sorry
But hands down, I have to say the most Knowledgeable player is
ME, ME, ME, ME. You should hear what goes through my head. Ha ha ha ha

Scrzbill

Verified Member
Having been whipped a couple times by Frost 10/5 and a slight favorite over you know who (I think I am), you are right, he would not like it 11/5.

Frost can move much better than people give him credit for, but running a zillion balls is just more fun.
John, YOU ARE the most knowledgable.