Who is gonna be at Tunica?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Fred, I happen to know for a fact that both Col. Bille and DeeMan grill nothing but possum and raccoon. So if you're not adventurous, you'll have to supply your own beef or pork.:cool:

Doc

Oh my, I'll try to bring a young armadillo. Are their any motels with a number in the name near-by ?
Rod.

Skin

Verified Member
Bring the self-basting type, Rod. ;)

Skin

Deeman

Verified Member
Fred, I happen to know for a fact that both Col. Bille and DeeMan grill nothing but possum and raccoon. So if you're not adventurous, you'll have to supply your own beef or pork.:cool:

Doc

Doc,

I resemble that remark! :)

DeeMan
How many possums can I fit on my motorcycle?....

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Careful, Bill. You are beginning to sound a little, "West Coastie."

Beard

(See thread, "Mob Wives," post #29 for West Coastie designation.)

Well I looked up your definition. I don't know where you get the "light on my feet" from that post but growing up in Kentucky, we always talked about road kill dinners. If you mean by running over them with my motorcycle, its a Honda Gold Wing, smoothly runs over everything including dinner.
Im thinking its your "shoe envy" that you displayed at the DCC.

Attachments

• DSCN0028.JPG
    DSCN0028.JPG
    328.1 KB · Views: 0

Deeman

Verified Member
Is that before or after you have run over them. Ummm....possum road kill stew, a southern favorite.:sorry

We "harvest" all of them before the sun heats em up! I'll save a squishy one for you. :)

DeeMan

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Well I looked up your definition. I don't know where you get the "light on my feet" from that post but growing up in Kentucky, we always talked about road kill dinners. If you mean by running over them with my motorcycle, its a Honda Gold Wing, smoothly runs over everything including dinner.
Im thinking its your "shoe envy" that you displayed at the DCC.

Never said you were "light on your feet," or a swinger from the other side of the plate. I just always say that you are surrounded by them such.

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
We "harvest" all of them before the sun heats em up! I'll save a squishy one for you. :)

DeeMan

DeeMan,

I live on a main highway and I've seen so many raccoons, opossums, squirrels, groundhogs, skunks and the occasional deer swelled up on the side of the road after a day in the sun that your post almost made me puke thinking about them. Good job, just watch out for this guy:eek:.

machine-gun-with-aim-squirrel-nuts-guns-jailbait-demotivational-poster-1215956746.jpg

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
I am coming for sure. I will probably be looking to play some this time.

Beard

Bad as I play I have several backers in the wings on call.

Stop it!!! I'll put you in the box, all you got to do is play like you did on me the first 2 hours, Dont think I aint coming back!!! first off we got to hit the Mexican spot(#1 priority) and #2 I'm going to play you again. I promise you it will be a little different. ;)

Thanks for the lessions,

fatboy:)

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
Man i wanna go so bad but the plan is to be leaving for Eugene, Oregon beginning of July.......hummmmm i must find a way!

-Greyghost

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Stop it!!! I'll put you in the box, all you got to do is play like you did on me the first 2 hours, Dont think I aint coming back!!! first off we got to hit the Mexican spot(#1 priority) and #2 I'm going to play you again. I promise you it will be a little different. ;)

Thanks for the lessions,

fatboy:)

Explanation: Fatboy (Eric), was in Chicago for a few days last week and came up to Red Shoes to say hello. I introduced him to a new bank pool game, 11 ball banks, first one to 6. Rack 'em like 10 ball and then put another ball in the middle of the back row.
He made me play him 6 to 5. I caught a burst and played like I did 30 yrs ago for the first 2 hrs. (I warned y'all about what was gonna happen in Tunica) The last hour I slowed down considerably because Fatboy finally decided he better start playing some safe. We had a good time anyway and I have apparently promoted another backer.

Beard

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Explanation: Fatboy (Eric), was in Chicago for a few days last week and came up to Red Shoes to say hello. I introduced him to a new bank pool game, 11 ball banks, first one to 6. Rack 'em like 10 ball and then put another ball in the middle of the back row.
Col. Bille and I have been playing that game quite a bit. I'm not sure if it's a good game to prepare for the 9 ball rack used at tournaments though. I imagine that safeties are harder to accomplish early in the 11 ball rack, but that there are more bank options.

Doc