What's the call here?

koldcash

If you beat the guy on a consistent basis then just let it go.

It was a tough ass game, last 3 times we played to a stand still(about 26hours). Plus I find if you let people get away with too much they start taking liberties/expecting shady calls....I did have a little the best of the game though, I had come off a 10 year layoff from playing poker and didn't play very well the first 3-4 months. The guy is a pain in the butt to play bad winner/bad loser, but super nice/funny guy away from the table......but he SETS SAIL!! when he starts losing lol( meaning I get a decent price on my money):)

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Ok I'm playing a guy some 50 a game in cape coral a while back and he scratches in the pocket, he's stuck a little and steaming and grabs the cue ball the throw it up table to me, it "comes out his hand" early and he throws the cue ball right into the stack about 6 or 7 balls move ( I just broke). Whats the call?
2 other variables, 1 he's very accident prone while steaming/losing( put a 12 inch rip in a cloth one time against me when he miscued and tried to shoot the ball off table, 2 we have been buddies for like 20 years not tight, but you know go out and eat, get drunk a few times at the bars. whats the official call and wwyd would be nice.
I tried to call loss of game, but gave up on it and just went with the scratch....

Were you playing Pickle? LOL

NJshooter

Verified Member
by the rules he forfeits the game by moving more than one ball
i like rods idea..:)
seems fair and sociable

Good call, except I would want ball in hand behind the head string. He scratched on the break, why not keep the same consequent for the re-break?

He breaks again and I get cue ball in hand behind the head string and he owes a ball...for the next time.:lol

Dr. Bill

Good points. Thanks.