What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

beatle

Verified Member
dont know in your area but ive bought it for a dollar a linear foot 6 feet high.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
I bought 330 ffet of it 7.5 feet think I paid 180 dollars and to put up I just pounded foundations stakes in the ground and put pvc over it and ziptied the whole thing. fairly easy

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
lot of green thumbs....must be some correlation to the onepocket mind.....

i can't even get grass seed to grow. (seriously, i'm trying to grow grass on the south side of my house where i put in some drainage last fall....graded it, raked it, covered it in straw, water it every evening.....nothing)

(i did grow some ditch weed when i was in high school but got paranoid and pulled my plants after they got a couple feet tall....)

o_O

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
we have a serious ground squirl problem so hve gopher wire all around the border as well and the beds are dug out 2 feet deep and filled with gopher wire as well.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
lot of green thumbs....must be some correlation to the onepocket mind.....

i can't even get grass seed to grow. (seriously, i'm trying to grow grass on the south side of my house where i put in some drainage last fall....graded it, raked it, covered it in straw, water it every evening.....nothing)

(i did grow some ditch weed when i was in high school but got paranoid and pulled my plants after they got a couple feet tall....)

o_O
You might consider mini clover. It supposedly can grow in a wide variety of soils, and mows just like lawn grass.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Just when Hard Times is about to reopen, I have decided to go back to work. An old friend has offered me an opportunity I can’t turn down. I can choose my own hours and 90% of it right now is from home, but if/when things loosen up I would do a little traveling and of course play pool along the way, which has a little to do with my decision.

I am selling Hub Information Systems. We have a Compliance Tracking program for legal cannabis growers. We have tested it in Oregon and will concentrate on growers there for now and open up other states after we see how it goes. Anyone interested in seeing a short video send me your email and I will send it to you. jrhendy39@yahoo.com

When I told my sons about it they said ‘Make sure you get some samples’.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Good luck with that, John. Always good to be in a growth industry. Don't forget your mask and sanitizer!

Just when Hard Times is about to reopen, I have decided to go back to work. An old friend has offered me an opportunity I can’t turn down. I can choose my own hours and 90% of it right now is from home, but if/when things loosen up I would do a little traveling and of course play pool along the way, which has a little to do with my decision.

I am selling Hub Information Systems. We have a Compliance Tracking program for legal cannabis growers. We have tested it in Oregon and will concentrate on growers there for now and open up other states after we see how it goes. Anyone interested in seeing a short video send me your email and I will send it to you. jrhendy39@yahoo.com

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

That is very cool John!

1pocketpro

From
Vancouver, WA

Good luck with the new job. I'll forward the information to a grower I know in Washington.

boingo

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA

[/QUOTE]
Careful, I've heard that in that business it's easy for the profits to go up in smoke.

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Nice.
That mural on the back wall is starting to come together, too. Don't tell me; you're gonna call it 'Ghost Tantrum'(?).