Jimmy B

Verified Member
Remote my ass in there

Remote my ass in there

ive ordered a bunch of 2012 dcc matches
when they arrive will post some shot selections
at least they will be current matches
;):D

That would be a great idea, Larry. I think RBL has pc problems. Since CaliRed is around, all he has to do is go to a certain web site and call Greg on the phone and let him take over his pc. That way Greg can take total control of the pc and as you watch, it's like he is working the arrow on your pc and you are just sitting there watching him work. I've done it before. Yes last year and it was cool as hell to just let somebody else work on it as I watched closely. And they said that if they started to do something I didn't like such as going into my bank accounts, then I could just hang up and it would break the connection but nothing like that happened. I wasn't even worried about that. I know how to greenshot and all that stuff, and I have loads of op matches, but I would just pick the wrong goofy ass shots plus I'm not really an enthusiastic player any more, so but anyway I miss the shot selections threads, so we need to crank that back up and get Artie Bodendorfer and Stroud back in here also...........

tylerdurden

Verified Member
ive ordered a bunch of 2012 dcc matches
when they arrive will post some shot selections
at least they will be current matches
;):D
I would come softly off that 3 and try to freeze him to that ball close to his hole.... oh, wait... i'm getting ahead of myself.