What to compare WWYD's to

stevelomako

Verified Member
I don't respond to the WWYDs but I look at them and read the different replies.

It's no different than being in the pool room and after someone plays, the sideline comes over and brings up different shots and what to do different.

It's how it's been forever and how good players learned from other good players. The learning curve became shorter each road trip...if you listened.

I'm glad the Ghost takes the time to do it even though I equate it with shaking the aquarium (wising up the suckers).

LSJohn

Verified Member

It's no different than being in the pool room and after someone plays, the sideline comes over and brings up different shots and what to do different.

It's how it's been forever and how good players learned from other good players. The learning curve became shorter each road trip...if you listened.

I'm glad the Ghost takes the time to do it even though I equate it with shaking the aquarium (wising up the suckers).
LOL.

I'll put it this way... I don't want the guys I'm playin' to know these WWYDs exist. :heh

jrhendy

Verified Member

We have to smarten up all the new one pocket fans so they will improve and get in action.:D

At some point they will learn To play better and bet more. IMO you have to put pressure on yourself to improve.

Cory in dc

Verified Member

A wise sucker is still a sucker, but maybe a little more likely to jump into the pool as a result of more exposure.

In other words, it's not clear that sharing the knowledge is a net negative for the stronger 1P players.

LSJohn

Verified Member
A wise sucker is still a sucker, but maybe a little more likely to jump into the pool as a result of more exposure.

In other words, it's not clear that sharing the knowledge is a net negative for the stronger 1P players.
Heh. I wonder why my face is burning. :rolleyes:

NH Steve

Administrator
The more people that play the game the better -- and they won't play it if they don't feel they have at least some knowledge of the game. Except the other things that the WWYD's have demonstrated is that everyone already knows everything LOL :D:D