What Ball Did I Make?

Skin

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Ok, I didn't want to speak in public, I was going to just let it go, or send you a pm, which I'm still going to...but since you're playing innocent right now, and since Papie doesn't know the reason why I responded with no smileys, and has the wrong idea re. my reaction to you, I now need to say this much anyway...

Skin, you don't realize that I saw it...but late Friday night, right after I first posted this thread, you were the first person to post - and for no reason at all, you posted a nasty worded response to me....I gotta say, I was pretty much shocked by it....five minutes later your post was gone - you decided to remove it - but I saw it.....I guess you still have a problem with me because I posted that joking post at you several months ago - but I apologized for that post, and I thought that was over and forgotten - I guess not.

- Ghost

Ghost, that post was an attempt at humor as I said to see if I could get a post sent to the Member's Cafe like "the big boys" have. After I lookd it over I decided it was in poor taste because it made you the target and wasn't all that funny besides. Lighten up, man. It was a mistake and I fixed it. I've got nothing against you. What, you need another apology from poor ol' hapless Skin?????:D :D :D :D :D

Skin

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Skin said:
Ghost, that post was an attempt at humor as I said to see if I could get a post sent to the Member's Cafe like "the big boys" have. After I lookd it over I decided it was in poor taste because it made you the target and wasn't all that funny besides. Lighten up, man. It was a mistake and I fixed it. I've got nothing against you. What, you need another apology from poor ol' hapless Skin?????:D :D :D :D :D

Skin

Just keep on using smiley faces and you can say anything, just like The Ghost does.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Skin said:
Ghost, that post was an attempt at humor as I said to see if I could get a post sent to the Member's Cafe like "the big boys" have. After I lookd it over I decided it was in poor taste because it made you the target and wasn't all that funny besides. Lighten up, man. It was a mistake and I fixed it. I've got nothing against you. What, you need another apology from poor ol' hapless Skin?????:D :D :D :D

Skin

Just to get everybody up to speed...Skin and I have had sensitive, heartfelt pm's with each other, and everything is hunky dory between us....:)

- Ghost

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Note; smiley faces...

Note; smiley faces...

One Pocket Ghost said:
ace.....if you're considering betting on me, make sure and get odds on the money, because I'm the underdog...

- Ghost

Heres some odds for ya Ghosty,...I'm laying you 6 to 1, you ain't the underdog..:) :) :)

(unless you come down with a severe case of Gonorhea (sp) of the right elbow).:eek:

Lame Duck

PS..All the pennicilan in the world cannot cure that condition...:cool

Last edited:

Skin

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Just to get everybody up to speed...Skin and I have had sensitive, heartfelt pm's with each other, and everything is hunky dory between us....:)

- Ghost

Oh, HELL! That's it! I'm outta here!

Skin

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Skin said:
That's just called "shittin' one in", isn't it?

Skin
Skin,

Actually, what that's called is "the balls went where he shot them", like they always do. Nothing more, nothing less. If he hadn't shot that shot, he would not have made the ball.

Dennis

One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghost

Now ain't that sweet. :p

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
One Pocket Ghost said:
I just got back from playing Ike Runnels...and for those of you who don't know him, let me give Ike some props...Ike plays great One Pocket - he moves real good, he runs the balls real good, and he's got a really excellent soft touch...anyway, in this one particular game I'm not doing too good - he's got me down 7-1 in balls, and I have the bottom pocket...I'll bet nobody can guess what shot I shot here, and how/what ball I made on the shot - here was the situation >>>

- Ghost

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AbIL4BWpg4CbId3DAUJ3EATY4GTfh3HATr4PYWV@[/CUETABLE]

Play a billiard off the 5 and made the 3.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
lll said:
i think luke should be reseved for when yoda,, the force ,and all the jedi
have given him the devine guidance to find the right shot and make it:eek: :D :)
trust me. i listen to my doctor
Sorry i'm a little late but, i've never heard anyone call him Luke.:D

Billy I.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
wincardona said:
Sorry i'm a little late but, i've never heard anyone call him Luke.:D

Billy I.

Just to clear it up once and for all...neither of my names are fake/road names like 'Wade Crane', or 'Caesar Morales'...:)...

My first name is Bruce and my middle name is Luke...but my family, my girlfriend, some poolroom friends and all my friends away from the poolroom call me Luke - it's always been my nick-name.

- Ghost <--------name #3 :)

PS, And Papie has given me a few more names...:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Just to clear it up once and for all...neither of my names are fake/road names like 'Wade Crane', or 'Caesar Morales'...:)...

My first name is Bruce and my middle name is Luke...but my family, my girlfriend, some poolroom friends and all my friends away from the poolroom call me Luke - it's always been my nick-name.

- Ghost <--------name #3

PS, And Papie has given me a few more names...:D

I always heard you gave yourself the "Luke" nickname..After your hero "Luke Perry", the actor on the daytime soaps you always watched ???

The Duck <---don't miss much !..:p :p :p

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
I always heard you gave yourself the "Luke" nickname..After your hero "Luke Perry", the actor on the daytime soaps you always watched ???

The Duck <---don't miss much !..:p :p

Nope, named Luke after my grandfather on my mother's side...:)

- M.O.M.N.

PS, And don't forget, those Roadrunners aren't too big, bout 1-2 lbs. - they can get overcooked real easy...oven at 325 for about 45 minutes oughta do it - gobble gobble...:D :p

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost said:
Nope, named Luke after my grandfather on my mother's side...:)

- M.O.M.N.

PS, And don't forget, those Roadrunners aren't too big, bout 1-2 lbs. - they can get overcooked real easy...oven at 325 for about 45 minutes oughta do it - gobble gobble...:D :p

That's a Biblical name, and so I hope you are living up to your namesake.:rolleyes:

P.S. Don't worry about Ducky's roadrunner. He marinated it in a Y.J.-based brine, and he's cooking it at low temp. Giada is helping him out. Poor Ducky.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
SJDinPHX said:

The Duck <---don't miss much !..:p :p :p

I'll call him whatever he wants but when I get done with him at The Derby he will be calling me "Daddy".