Welcome John Brumback...

Ktown

Verified Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
89
John Brumback said:
I'm going to tell Shannon D to get his lazy butt on here and post something. LOL
Already tried that.......maybe you will have better luck.:D
 

John Brumback

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
1,747
IIRUSTYII said:
Great to see Shannon and John posting here now. I remember seeing this pic a few years back and thinking, hey these fellow southern boys shoot more than pool too. Just wondering if they deer hunt as well as they play pool? Inquiring minds want to know.... Notice the T-shirt Shannon is wearing also. :eek:
To answer your question.Yes.we do pretty good. Look up Shannon D. on facebook.His pic of the deer he just took a couple of weeks ago 1 mile from my house on my good friends farm "the other guy in the pic KC" I remember when we took that pic.That's my brothers farm now and where I lived and grew up for 30 years.Thanks for asking. John B.
 

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
10,160
IIRUSTYII said:
Great to see Shannon and John posting here now. I remember seeing this pic a few years back and thinking, hey these fellow southern boys shoot more than pool too. Just wondering if they deer hunt as well as they play pool? Inquiring minds want to know.... Notice the T-shirt Shannon is wearing also. :eek:
Rusty, by calling attention to that T-shirt, I think the Bentivegna Bite Window just opened up for you...:D

Doc
 

John Brumback

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
1,747
Ktown said:
Already tried that.......maybe you will have better luck.:D
Hey Ktown bear.How's it going? You gonna bring some of that good water?
can you show SD how to use the computer? Or get him awake? HA ha ha
 

Ktown

Verified Member
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
89
John Brumback said:
Hey Ktown bear.How's it going? You gonna bring some of that good water?
can you show SD how to use the computer? Or get him awake? HA ha ha
I talked to him earlier and he was getting ready to go out to eat......go figure. He said he was gonna jump in here and get his feet wet tonight or tomorrow. He types like old people f*ck so he is trying to make sure he has a good amount of time to waste befoer he gets started.

I didn't know if Shannon told you or not, my "water" buddy missed a corner on his Harley and it didn't work out for him. I am afraid I will be without this year.
 

John Brumback

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
1,747
Ktown said:
I talked to him earlier and he was getting ready to go out to eat......go figure. He said he was gonna jump in here and get his feet wet tonight or tomorrow. He types like old people f*ck so he is trying to make sure he has a good amount of time to waste befoer he gets started.

I didn't know if Shannon told you or not, my "water" buddy missed a corner on his Harley and it didn't work out for him. I am afraid I will be without this year.
dag gone sorry to hear that. John B.
 

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
6,690
Extra info

Extra info

I happen to have both of the cueballs from John's two bank championships at DCC in 2009 and 2010. Signed by John of course. I also happen to have the cue ball (signed) that Scott Frost used to win the 1pkt championship at DCC in 2010.

Beard
 

MARK..HOU TX

Verified Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
376
Belated welcome John ..I voted for ya..because..like my papie always said..stay in good with your local banker
 

John Brumback

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2010
Messages
1,747
MARK..HOU TX said:
Belated welcome John ..I voted for ya..because..like my papie always said..stay in good with your local banker
Thanks a whole bunch there Mark!! Really really apperciate it also.
Think my dad told me that too.lol Thanks again,John B.
 

CaliRed

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
1,963
fred bentivegna said:
I happen to have both of the cueballs from John's two bank championships at DCC in 2009 and 2010. Signed by John of course. I also happen to have the cue ball (signed) that Scott Frost used to win the 1pkt championship at DCC in 2010.

Beard
That's pretty cool! How did you manage that? Would you by chance be bringing them to the Derby? I'd like to photograph them or something and if John threepeats, he can pose with one in each hand and one in his mouth:)
 
Top