We have some great bank players here on this site

backplaying

Verified Member
So, how about posting something about bank pool. John, I know you like me, are most likely getting a great tan chasing those fish, but come on, you, Freddy or someone can post something. I don't know how to post the what do you do from here, or I would. Come on Dennis, you're the expert on posting them.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
So, how about posting something about bank pool. John, I know you like me, are most likely getting a great tan chasing those fish, but come on, you, Freddy or someone can post something. I don't know how to post the what do you do from here, or I would. Come on Dennis, you're the expert on posting them.

BP,

Trust me, I'm not expert at anything on a computer except ruining them and buying new ones:(. This is my 4th one in 10 years:eek:. That said, I'm very busy. When I'm on an off-day from work I'm renovating a bathroom & kitchen at another house. Mucho work. Floor, walls, plumbing, electrical, ceiling and whatever else pops up.

There's no doubt in my mind that the several people who consider themselves to be the teachers on this site are already studying CaliRed's Greenshot tutorial so they can post layouts, critique everyone's responses and then show what the player actually shot. I'm certain they'll be posting soon:).

I still have several weeks of work left, it's tough to only be able to do it on days off but that's how it gets done. I'll be back when I can be.

Dennis

John Brumback

Verified Member
BP,

Trust me, I'm not expert at anything on a computer except ruining them and buying new ones:(. This is my 4th one in 10 years:eek:. That said, I'm very busy. When I'm on an off-day from work I'm renovating a bathroom & kitchen at another house. Mucho work. Floor, walls, plumbing, electrical, ceiling and whatever else pops up.

There's no doubt in my mind that the several people who consider themselves to be the teachers on this site are already studying CaliRed's Greenshot tutorial so they can post layouts, critique everyone's responses and then show what the player actually shot. I'm certain they'll be posting soon:).

I still have several weeks of work left, it's tough to only be able to do it on days off but that's how it gets done. I'll be back when I can be.

Dennis
RBL....
How about you quit spillin beer and that ole funny tastin whiskey down in em:lol How in the hell else could you ruin that many:eek: And good luck
with all that nasty work but please hurry the hell up!!!:p

I'm headin to the river,I'm going to try to get my wife to put the dvd in the mail while I am gone fishin:lol If she don't I will when I get back.What you want me to write on it for ya.Just to you?:eek::eek::lol Take care,RBL. CFB

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
RBL....
How about you quit spillin beer and that ole funny tastin whiskey down in em:lol How in the hell else could you ruin that many:eek: And good luck
with all that nasty work but please hurry the hell up!!!:p

I'm headin to the river,I'm going to try to get my wife to put the dvd in the mail while I am gone fishin:lol If she don't I will when I get back.What you want me to write on it for ya.Just to you?:eek::eek::lol Take care,RBL. CFB

Computer #1: I never plugged it into a surge-protected outlet and one day when doing an electrical project I turned off the main power to the house. That killed the computer. Yep, turning the power off also creates a surge I guess.

Computer #2: Seriously bad virus. Cheaper to replace the computer than to repair.

Computer #3: Overheated last summer I think. Again, cheaper to replace than to repair.

Computer #4: Still working great:). I now have a 12" fan next to the airholes of computer and in hot weather I turn the fan on. I'm learning.

The only thing I want you to write on it is my damn address:p.

Good luck murdering innocent worms & fish:D

RBL

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
BP,

Dennis

Maybe I was overly optimistic but it's just the kind of person I am.

RBL

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

BP,

Dennis

Maybe I was overly optimistic but it's just the kind of person I am.

RBL

I'm certain they'll be posting layouts very soon. Of course, they'll have to buy the DVD's, watch them, find an interesting situation (not a trick layout), save it, label it (pockets & ball numbers, whose shot), post it...and then, within 24 hours (as suggested) post what the player actually shot.

I'm absolutely certain that the so-called "teachers" here who like to ride on the backs of lll & I will soon be doing their own work to show everybody what geniuses they are. Or not. Hell, just because I ordered the AccuStats "Make It Happen" One-Pocket complete set yesterday doesn't mean I'll have the time, desire or inclination to post any layouts here. I'm a busy man. Too bad the OP Ghost is gone, he'd give them what for.

No doubt in my mind we'll be seeing floods of WWYD's soon. Stand back. They're coming. Soon.

Dennis

backplaying

Verified Member
Well, I figured the best bankers on here should get a pass on doing the work of posting the screen shots, and do their part by teaching others how to bank. So, Dennis if you want a better banker, like me, to give you free lessons, the least you can do is your part with the screen shots.

backplaying

Verified Member
I'll put some up after I get my book to press.

Beard

Thanks Freddy. I was just ribbing Dennis a little. I have listed many things on e-bay with pictures, and that's about the limit to my computer skills. I actually haven't even looked at the instructional on posting these, and it might be over my head.:D

John Brumback

Verified Member
Well, I figured the best bankers on here should get a pass on doing the work of posting the screen shots, and do their part by teaching others how to bank. So, Dennis if you want a better banker, like me, to give you free lessons, the least you can do is your part with the screen shots.

While I'm busy catching all these big ole fish and giving out all this free info,why don't YOU learn how to put some up.It can't be that hard:frus.The RBL can do it:p:lol CFB

John Brumback

Verified Member
Skipper is it better to feed'em or fool'em (the fish)
You know if it can't be that hard, :frus maybe your hired hand would do it for YOU . :p:D:)
Rod.

Little Buddy,you lost me on that one and something else I don't know is,how did we, as in you and I, not get put in some of those dang songs!! :lol Ya know about the girls and the islands and stuff like that ( boy I always like that Marry Ann, Was she hot or what?). We or they.. sat sail on a tiny ship the tiny boat was tossed,hows it go again.:eek::lol Oh man that's some funny stuff,I don't care who ye are:lol:lol Skipper

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Little Buddy,you lost me on that one and something else I don't know is,how did we, as in you and I, not get put in some of those dang songs!! :lol Ya know about the girls and the islands and stuff like that ( boy I always like that Marry Ann, Was she hot or what?). We or they.. sat sail on a tiny ship the tiny boat was tossed,hows it go again.:eek::lol Oh man that's some funny stuff,I don't care who ye are:lol:lol Skipper

Mary Ann was the pick of the litter. :)
Rod.

backplaying

Verified Member
While I'm busy catching all these big ole fish and giving out all this free info,why don't YOU learn how to put some up.It can't be that hard:frus.The RBL can do it:p:lol CFB

I'm fishing too. I'm thinking about starting back guiding. You can get weight in the fishing department!:D