Washington DC - February 1-4th

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I am going to be in DC the afternoon of February 1st and leaving the evening of the 4th for a work trip. Any one pocket members in the area that would like to meetup or any rooms in the area that I could go to safely? I have not been to DC in years (15+) so I have no idea what is around there. Let me know if anyone wants to get together and play this easy action!!!

Matt

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am going to be in DC the afternoon of February 1st and leaving the evening of the 4th for a work trip. Any one pocket members in the area that would like to meetup or any rooms in the area that I could go to safely? I have not been to DC in years (15+) so I have no idea what is around there. Let me know if anyone wants to get together and play this easy action!!!

Matt
Quball1 is a One Pocket room, and the owner is a member here -- Moto. I have not been there yet but from all I have heard it is an excellent One Pocket room. I think Mitch has been there. I have Moto's cell number so I can connect you.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Yep, I'll have to catch up with you at some point. My wife's out of town that weekend so I have the kids but should be able to get out at some point. Queball1 is the one pocket place to go and Bedrock Billiards is my favorite pool hall (and not just because it's the last close-in place still open) and has a few good players there most times. There's also my basement (9' diamond, 4.5" pro cuts, no gaff I swear).

You've got my cell, Matt, so we'll finalize the details as the time nears.