Walter Kelley Custom Cues

ace

Verified Member
I need to raise money for the holidays and most importantly, another trip to Derby. If it's okay?....I thought I would post a few of the cues that I build, "Walter Kelley Custom Cues", for sale.

ace

Verified Member
Ebony forearm & butt sleeve and amboyna burl segmented handle with black mother of pearl dot inlaid bands. $1800

Attachments

Mkbtank

Verified Member
Walter Kelley Custom Cues

Absolutely beautiful Walter!!! Wow.

lll

Verified Member
beautiful cues
what material is the white in the middle cues ?

lll

Verified Member
it is an artificial ivory (Looks just like real ivory)
it sure does
thanks for the reply
if i didnt have more cues than i need i would strongly consider buying one
good luck with the sale

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Beautiful cues Walter, see you at the derby!

PS - there was one cue that you pulled out at the derby when we were playing king of the hill upstairs. I "think" it was this past derby but it could have been 2 times ago.

In any case, you pulled out this cue that had all of our jaws dropping it was so stunning. In fact I remember col bille saying before he dies he will own that cue, hehe..

just curious if you remembered which one it was and if you have any pictures?

ace

Verified Member
Beautiful cues Walter, see you at the derby!

PS - there was one cue that you pulled out at the derby when we were playing king of the hill upstairs. I "think" it was this past derby but it could have been 2 times ago.

In any case, you pulled out this cue that had all of our jaws dropping it was so stunning. In fact I remember col bille saying before he dies he will own that cue, hehe..

just curious if you remembered which one it was and if you have any pictures?
I am not sure which cue it was....but I will have a few cues with me at Derby again.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Awesome looking cues !
I will be looking at Derby.
That snake one is an attention getter.

NH Steve

Administrator
I need to raise money for the holidays and most importantly, another trip to Derby. If it's okay?....I thought I would post a few of the cues that I build, "Walter Kelley Custom Cues", for sale.
Definitely OK -- thank you for sharing, and I look forward to seeing you and your cues at the Derby!!