W Diddy Doo 1

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
WDD3....3 doesn't go straight in. Struck 2 ball l/s full.

Attachments

• IMG_1691.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1692.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1693.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
WDD4....Intentional to head rail. 2 more inches to the right, Bingo! Not....

Attachments

• IMG_1694.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1695.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1696.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1697.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
WDD....5 then a run of 6.

Attachments

• IMG_1698.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1699.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1700.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1701.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1702.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Shot sequences till a run of 6.....ten ball combo does not go.
Very tough to figure what happened. My guess might have been that he banked the 4 into the 7 (prob not the 12 due to CB result - and the fact that the 6 & 5 didn't move). Very tough to play this WDD.. but fascinating.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I shot the cue ball each time. First pic is my pocket, second pic is the Opponents pocket. I try and beat the man in the mirror to the ball. Everyone plays against themselves eventually.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I am confused bill lol..are these all separate wwyd scenarios?
This is one rack of play. I shot each shot. the pic #'s are in order. Each time I came to the table, I was playing defense until I beat myself to the ball, took quite a few frames. See if you can determine what ball I hit first, to achieve each cue ball position. Then tell me where you cued it to get there. A good point of discussion. I shot some good cue ball in a few frames.

Example....Look at frame 1693 then look at the 1694 next. I'm sure you can tell me what kinda cue ball I used to achieve that cue ball behind the 2 ball. But, if you think it was a bad shot, tell me what WWYD instead. :)

OldSchool

Verified Member
I think you need more attachments then just the 16. Looking at 16 of them aren't quite enough to cause an epileptic fit. But I think adding just a couple more should do the trick. 😆

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
This is one rack of play. I shot each shot. the pic #'s are in order. Each time I came to the table, I was playing defense until I beat myself to the ball, took quite a few frames. See if you can determine what ball I hit first, to achieve each cue ball position. Then tell me where you cued it to get there. A good point of discussion. I shot some good cue ball in a few frames.

Example....Look at frame 1693 then look at the 1694 next. I'm sure you can tell me what kinda cue ball I used to achieve that cue ball behind the 2 ball. But, if you think it was a bad shot, tell me what WWYD instead. :)
You have to open every pic and then remember what the last pic looked like or somehow open them all at the same time.

I see what you are asking now, but I am too lazy to put it all together... :)