Video Analysis

nataddrho

If I were to record a few sets of playing one pocket against myself (with a pocket marker), would you guys do an analysis for me?

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
If I were to record a few sets of playing one pocket against myself (with a pocket marker), would you guys do an analysis for me?

Give it a try but I would focus your best on showing us one rack to start. For you, that doesn't necessarily mean just videotaping one game -- you should do a few of them, and then pick the one that you think you could learn the most from getting feedback.

That is my suggestion, because I think the likelihood of getting people to watch and comment might be in inverse proportion to how long the video is.

We don't host video here on OnePocket.org but you can use youtube or vimeo or the like and link here.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Give it a try but I would focus your best on showing us one rack to start. For you, that doesn't necessarily mean just videotaping one game -- you should do a few of them, and then pick the one that you think you could learn the most from getting feedback.

That is my suggestion, because I think the likelihood of getting people to watch and comment might be in inverse proportion to how long the video is.

We don't host video here on OnePocket.org but you can use youtube or vimeo or the like and link here.

I think that if you put one game on youtube and linked it here -- with or without specific questions about shots/choices -- several people here are likely to view it and comment.

If that goes well, do another one, etc.