US Open 1hole

kollegedave

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
In reading the homepage, I wasn't sure if the US Open 1pocket started on 8/29 or 9/1. Does anyone know the day and time players have to show up for the 1pocket? Also, does anyone know when the 1pocket finals are scheduled? I looked on the website for the BCA, but it requires pdf, which I don't use, because it slows down my pathetic computer. I am trying to figure out my hotel reservations.

kollegedave

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
kollegedave said:
In reading the homepage, I wasn't sure if the US Open 1pocket started on 8/29 or 9/1. Does anyone know the day and time players have to show up for the 1pocket? Also, does anyone know when the 1pocket finals are scheduled? I looked on the website for the BCA, but it requires pdf, which I don't use, because it slows down my pathetic computer. I am trying to figure out my hotel reservations.

kollegedave
The One Pocket starts 5PM Tuesday the 29th. The finals are scheduled for late Thursday.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Voodoo Daddy said:
Steve, you going?
Unfortunately, I cannot go. The tournament runs the exact days I take my son to his first year at college, which I cannot miss.

But I want to do the best I can covering this event -- with a little help from you guys that are going...

If you are going to be there with either a cell phone or a digital camera, send me a private message so we can exchange phone numbers & email, to put together some coverage!