Trolling For Egomaniac-Contrarians

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
And the correct phraseology is "egomaniacAL" contrarion.

Papie.....I didn't attempt phraseology...egomaniac is correct in the context that I used it...:rolleyes:...

And puhlease, don't be delusional and try and spell or define with the big boys - even my cat is laughing hysterically now, at the thought of you, trying to correct my grammar or spelling...if grammar, spelling, and word definitions were One Pocket, you'd need 12-4 from me...:eek:...

- Ghosty

PS, And hard as this is to believe, having my original word right in front of you to copy...you spelled contrarian wrong....:rolleyes:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
KindlyOleUncleDave said:
So ...... just how many cows has your cat beaten you out of, 1 cut at a time, over the years? Does it play better than King?

My cat does not play himself, he is strictly a side-better, so no, he couldn't play King...he has won money side-betting on King though...:D...

And yes, my cat is far ahead of me in gambling bets over the years, but I get even with him by needling him and making fun of his favorite team, the Detroit Lions and their 2-30 record over the last 2 years.

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Ghosts-N-Gobblns

Ghosts-N-Gobblns

:rolleyes: Ghost, you obviously need to cut bigger eye holes in that sheet over your head..any one should have seen this. Jump the three, draw the rock, and the chalk stops you for a shot on the 'special ball' that all the senior citizens have trouble naming.... Bacardi Jumpendorfer would shoot it... :)

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AWax3BOsK3CElm3DRuK3EUwK3FLiK3GIoK3HGDK3IDRL4JWcK4KUHK4LRVK4MYad4NOcK4OLiL3POiy4QdGs3Sacu4hYad4hbmL1hEKC2hIdg2hRUm2hbJB4hcQe3kOiy4kXkr4kbWB3kbJh@@[/CUETABLE]

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
newfosgatesucks said:
:rolleyes: Ghost, you obviously need to cut bigger eye holes in that sheet over your head..any one should have seen this. Jump the three, draw the rock, and the chalk stops you for a shot on the 'special ball' that all the senior citizens have trouble naming.... Bacardi Jumpendorfer would shoot it... :)

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AWax3BOsK3CElm3DRuK3EUwK3FLiK3GIoK3HGDK3IDRL4JWcK4KUHK4LRVK4MYad4NOcK4OLiL3POiy4QdGs3Sacu4hYad4hbmL1hEKC2hIdg2hRUm2hbJB4hcQe3kOiy4kXkr4kbWB3kbJh@@[/CUETABLE]

newfosgatesucks.....May The Force be with you....:cool:

- Luke 'Ghost' Skywalker

Attachments

• starwars.jpg
    starwars.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 0

beatle

Verified Member
another ho-hum shot for an easy out being presented to our proficient players.
you can do better than this ghost. maybe sjd could suggest the name of a new forum for basic one pocket.:)

senor

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Do we now have a second guy, who does not get the joke....:rolleyes:

- Ghost

I believe so, and can sympathize. Getting the joke would require beatle to read the Rafael thread, and he may be sick of it.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Not to highjack this lovely thread, but have any of you seen the video of Efren's shot on the home page of Billiards Digest? Outrageous! :eek:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
vapros said:
Not to highjack this lovely thread, but have any of you seen the video of Efren's shot on the home page of Billiards Digest? Outrageous!

Not to hijack vapros's hijack, but...

Have any of you seen the youtube video that's out there, of me spending my 2 week vacation at a nudist colony in Florida?...:eek:-:eek:...where it shows me playing badminton and shuffleboard and barbecueing on a grill? - IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!....:D

- Ghosty <---------Without his sheet

PS, I can provide the youtube link if you guys want....:D

PPS, They told me at the nudist colony that at their Phoenix, Az location, they had a registered 'member' by the name of Dick Mcmorran....:D

Last edited:

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
The California Raisins in Arizona!!

PPS, They told me at the nudist colony that at their Phoenix, Az location, they had a registered 'member' by the name of Dick Mcmorran....:D

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Very, Very Scary !!!!

Very, Very Scary !!!!

One Pocket Ghost said:
Not to hijack vapros's hijack, but...

Have any of you seen the youtube video that's out there, of me spending my 2 week vacation at a nudist colony in Florida?......where it shows me playing badminton and shuffleboard and barbecueing on a grill? - IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!....:D

- Ghosty <---------Without his sheet

PS, I can provide the youtube link if you guys want....:D

Does anyone, even know anyone, anywhere,...who would be remotely interested in viewing Jasper in the nude ???
Maybe someone, somewhere in a mental ward, would enjoy seeing minature genitalia... but fortunately...we are not exposed to those people on a regular basis.

He tried to join a nudist colony, but the incessant giggling and pointing, caused him to put on his sheet, and resign, post haste.

The Ghost's propensity for lewd and lascivious comments, (in a mixed company forum no less) are to say the least...quite disturbing..:confused:

PS..Although, Newfostegatesucks does seem interested...doesn't he ???.:eek:

Last edited:

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
No interested, just baffled...
We already know he Moves like a Ghost.....If his feet aren't holdin him up, what is?

SJDinARIZONA said:
PS..Although, Newfostegatesucks does seem interested...doesn't he ???.:eek:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
The Ghost's propensity for lewd and lascivious comments, (in a mixed company forumn no less) are to say the least...quite disturbing..:confused:

:eek:

I thought about it and tried to decide which of our forum members would be the most likely one to cause the management of this Nudist Colony to erect this sign...:D...and I decided that the most likely culprit would be......

LARRY...:p....:D

- Ghosty

Attachments

• nudist.jpg
    nudist.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
first we know whats under ghosts sheet just go back to that photo of him with the bike. micro genitalia is exagerating:p
everyone at the colony was complaining about YOU in the bushes. someone had to tell the owner:p :p
steve i think its time for the members cafe so we can really go at it:D

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
ghost you must not be taking your meds. you used to give such knowledgeable(sic),inciteful(sic), instructive(sic) posts. now its you who is the joke!!!!:D :D :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

newfosgatesucks

Verified Member
Larry, the jokes on Ghost for sure. When I loaned him that "sheet", I neglected to tell him it did a 3 week sentence behind the seat of my truck...
"TO THE MEMBERS FORUM"
steve i think its time for the members cafe so we can really go at it:D[/QUOTE]

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
lll said:
ghost you must not be taking your meds. :eek: :rolleyes:

Brother Larry......Since the joking/needling is always targeting me, Papie, Dennis, Freddy, etc...and you just get to always sit there comfortably on the rail/sidelines and laugh at us....I figured it's about time that you should be the butt of a good joke....:)

- Ghosty

PS, Which is not to say though, that you aren't still, the most likely one of us to be caught behind the bush...:D-:D

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
One Pocket Ghost said:
PS, Which is not to say though, that you aren't still, the most likely one of us to be caught behind the bush...:D-:D

Don't know about the rest of you, but I would always prefer being caught "in" the bush, as opposed to being "behind" the bush.... but then again I've behind the bush too, and that ain't so bad either:D :eek:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
CaliRed said:
but then again I've been behind the bush too, and that ain't so bad either:D :eek:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!....Particularly to Fanny and Clare...don't ever post up your actual address...we have a forum member (CaliRed) who has admitted to hiding behind bushes...:eek:...doing God only knows what...:eek:...I am going to pm him, and recommend counseling....:cool:

- Sargeant at Arms-Ghosty