Tournament Coordinator at Lacy's

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Jimmy,
After reading your post, Frank contacted Harvey Jesus and rescheduled them for another weekend.
JoeyA

I think he was joking.

Yes I was. I didn't really think The Angels event was going to be there, but you know what? Why should Jesus always get the short shrift? Joey please tell Frank to call Harv and tell him to keep that date, and just bump this old head one pocket tournament to another time. I think that would be the best thing to do. No I'm going on. Tell him I hadn't been playing no pool and I'm not signed up, but I'm sure he will know how to handle the food and musical guests and tournaments etc etc

I just like seeing you guys put this together with your excitement and exuberance and enthusiasm and bringing it to fruition, with everyone pitching in there, and if they do a stream, I will have to sweat that. Most def. Most def....

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Yes I was. I didn't really think The Angels event was going to be there, but you know what? Why should Jesus always get the short shrift? Joey please tell Frank to call Harv and tell him to keep that date, and just bump this old head one pocket tournament to another time. I think that would be the best thing to do. No I'm going on. Tell him I hadn't been playing no pool and I'm not signed up, but I'm sure he will know how to handle the food and musical guests and tournaments etc etc

I just like seeing you guys put this together with your excitement and exuberance and enthusiasm and bringing it to fruition, with everyone pitching in there, and if they do a stream, I will have to sweat that. Most def. Most def....
That idea would most likely cost me 460.00... Thanks for your input :frus

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
:):)I will bring a box of measle balls(16) with me. I will be arriving Thursday afternoon. Everyone should be able to practice beforehand w/measle ball. Does that sound allright to everyone ?

Robert Newkirk

I like that... now I don't have to change up my award winning stroke for a different cue ball. You're in trouble now Robert. :lol

PS: thanks for supplying the measle balls! :)

Sounds great, but I'm not letting you pick the one I use, or the one you use. :D

two days ago a decree was made that we would use the room's red circle cue balls, now its the freakin measle ball?

:confused:

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
JimmyB,

Frank has already rescheduled Harvey Jesus. (It had nothing to do with you)

He is a small show but it wouldn't be fair to HJ to have all of those pool players listening to his heavenly music. :heh

JoeyA

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
If Bob is willing to bring along a box of Aramith measles balls, I say we use them. Then we'd all be using the same CB. Visually, I never liked the "measles" on the measles ball, however I believe that it plays livelier than does the red circle.

~Doc

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Joey,

Another issue raised in a different thread:

How late into the evening will we be allowed to conduct the tournament play before they have to close up for the day? 2:00 am, 4:00 am?

Same time on Fri, Sat Sun?

Please help us define for scheduling rounds.

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
If you keep posting like this, you are going to have a bunch of Hillary lovers willing to give you large weight just to get you to the table so they can rob you.
:heh
JoeyA

Just landed at LGA and Trumps plane was taxing right next to us.
I waved and gave the thumbs up:D

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Dave
I will check with Lacys Cue.

For best scheduling purposes, what closing times do you have in mind? (each night).

Thanks,

JoeyA

Joey,

Another issue raised in a different thread:

How late into the evening will we be allowed to conduct the tournament play before they have to close up for the day? 2:00 am, 4:00 am?

Same time on Fri, Sat Sun?

Please help us define for scheduling rounds.

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Dave
I will check with Lacys Cue.

For best scheduling purposes, what closing times do you have in mind? (each night).

Thanks,

JoeyA

Joey, seeing how full the brackets are we need to stay as late as we possibly can Fri and Saturday

And maybe til misinterpreted Sunday

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Ok,
I just spoke with Frank (the owner of Lacy's Cue) and he said that they will stay open for our tournament as late as we need them to.

If nothing is going on at 1:00 or 2:00 am they will normally close at that time.

He doesn't mind staying open later for us, so the closing time is very flexible.

JoeyA

Joey, seeing how full the brackets are we need to stay as late as we possibly can Fri and Saturday

And maybe til misinterpreted Sunday