Top 10 Countries (website visitors)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thought I would share some stats from our onepocket.org site.

This shows the top 10 countries of where the visitors have come from in the last 30 days.

I figured Canada or UK would be 2nd but France comes in at #2!

Top 10 Countries

1. United States 10508
2. France 271
3. United Kingdom 254
4. Canada 114
5. Netherlands 52
6. Philippines 38
7. Switzerland 30
8. Germany 19
9. India 16
10. Australia 15

pvclou

Verified Member
The 271 from France could be all me, cincy_kid...I hope not. I do like to stay connected to things I miss back home, though.

Is that a count of visitors of the website and not the forum, or both? Is it a count of different ip adresses, or just total clicks from each country?

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Interesting stats cincy. Looks like mr3c has lured the French audience in with his carom videos :)

Are the numbers based on unique IP/MAC addresses or individual visits? Put it differently, if I log in to the site each day, does it make 30 for the UK or just 1 ?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I am somewhat a newbie when it comes to analytics to be honest but the way I understand it is Google does not count "unique" visitors anymore. They only break it into New and Returning users only.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Where are Sweden, Finland and Norway? No visits to our site?
Those were just the top 10 for the last 30 days...here are the other 3 you mentioned:

15. Sweden 9
21. Finland 5
23. Norway 5

(Finland, Norway, South Korea and Turkey all have 5 so they are tied)

pvclou

Verified Member
Those were just the top 10 for the last 30 days...here are the other 3 you mentioned:

15. Sweden 9
21. Finland 5
23. Norway 5

(Finland, Norway, South Korea and Turkey all have 5 so they are tied)

u left me hanging bro

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
The 271 from France could be all me, cincy_kid...I hope not. I do like to stay connected to things I miss back home, though.

Is that a count of visitors of the website and not the forum, or both? Is it a count of different ip addresses, or just total clicks from each country?
Sorry Lou, I forgot to reply earlier...

It is both website and forum stats together but most of the traffic goes to the forums.

Here is an idea of page views in the last 30 days for our top pages:

1. Forums Home Page: 10,450
2. Forums / One Pocket: 9,417
3. Forums / Members Cafe: 3,922
4. Main Website: 2,858
5. Forums / What's New: 946
6. Forums / Banks, Kicks, Carom & Golf: 690

They don't use unique users anymore or clicks really, they use these main stats:

Users - New and Returning (so the first time you visit the site in the month you are new, each time you return you are a returning user)
Sessions - When a user comes to the site, they start a session which is their activity on the site
Pageviews - each time a page is viewed it counts. So if you refresh the page, it will count a second time (they are not unique)