Tony "Banks" Coleman

Viffer

Verified Member
tony fargo tried to out move me not out bank me he had no chance he had bad strategy. he wouldnt even try bank safes hed just str8 duck/

John Brumback

Verified Member
Viffer said:
tony fargo tried to out move me not out bank me he had no chance he had bad strategy. he wouldnt even try bank safes hed just str8 duck/

Also he ask me If you played any good safes when you and I played and I said not one and he said well you out moved him and were playing smart and pretty darn good.He said you put down alot of good safes on him..That's what he told me.On his behalf he said he's been real sick lately.I don't know, he's half crazy these days too.John B.

I was gonna play and I wanted to play but my guy pulled out at the last min.Just to let ya know.

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Forgive me...

Forgive me...

Viffer said:
i dont know if you got out of trap or not, but all the little birdies have made it so my sponsors from poker and my girl friend have made me chose between pool and my life, and as much fuc as i have had playing pool it just isnt worth giving up my life for it, so good reporting freddy, good shooting yoony goood duckking john and good by pool. Once again you rail birds that have nothing to do with whats going on feel they have the right to know have thrwn another wrench into your sport.

it was fun win some lose some.but game is over.

...if I had thought that you sought anonymity I would not have posted that remark. I am old school and normally believe in not releasing any info about who beat who and how. But since you play so many of your big money matches on live internet streaming, I got a little confused.

Plus you normally have as much ham in you as Sir Lawrence Olivier. Not a bad thing. Been accused of the same thing. I can play myself 10 to 8 in front of a big crowd.

the Beard

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Viffer said:
i dont know if you got out of trap or not, but all the little birdies have made it so my sponsors from poker and my girl friend have made me chose between pool and my life, and as much fuc as i have had playing pool it just isnt worth giving up my life for it, so good reporting freddy, good shooting yoony goood duckking john and good by pool. Once again you rail birds that have nothing to do with whats going on feel they have the right to know have thrwn another wrench into your sport.

it was fun win some lose some.but game is over.

Toughen up CryBaby. ! If you're gonna be a sucker be a quite one.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
Toughen up CryBaby. ! If you're gonna be a sucker be a quite one.

You can also say...If you can't be a winner, don't be a wino !!! (a suedonymn for "whiner")..:p

Also, you mispelled "quiet"...:D

Viffer

Verified Member
john i sjot the same shots and same moves one you assssh. might oof evecuted a tlittle better but ha plaued 6-4 worse then you.just didnt have the fire power you did and didnt scare me like you did.

bit ehrn hr did dhot it udually wreent dead center.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Viffer said:
john i sjot the same shots and same moves one you assssh. might oof evecuted a tlittle better but ha plaued 6-4 worse then you.just didnt have the fire power you did and didnt scare me like you did.

bit ehrn hr did dhot it udually wreent dead center.

It does make a big difference when the heat Is being applied or not uh.
Can you write that last part again? I think your phone or whatever you were using got messed up,Viff.Thanks,John B.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Translation

Translation

John Brumback said:
It does make a big difference when the heat Is being applied or not uh.
Can you write that last part again? I think your phone or whatever you were using got messed up,Viff.Thanks,John B.

Viffer:bit ehrn hr did dhot it udually wreent dead center.

Translation:"When he did shoot, it usually went dead center."

Beard

If we are going to talk about the game with Fargo, what was it?

John Brumback

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
When he did shoot, it usually went dead center.

Beard

Oh,ok.Got It. thanks.Sometimes I think his typer thing gets messed up.I told Tony he was gonna half to run alot of balls to beat him like that.Guess he didn't listen very good lol.I shot at everything and played shape for everything when I played him.I knew that was my only chance. John B.

Viffer

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Oh,ok.Got It. thanks.Sometimes I think his typer thing gets messed up.I told Tony he was gonna half to run alot of balls to beat him like that.Guess he didn't listen very good lol.I shot at everything and played shape for everything when I played him.I knew that was my only chance. John B.
yeah you fid and he didnt it was kinda funny,

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I'm kinda surprised Vif and Tony ever got down. The last time I saw them together, they were squareing off over the 'misuderstanding' about Tony being accused of trying to get vif's player to dump. I thought they would go round and round for a minute. Tony offered to put Vif in the trash can head first.

John Brumback

Verified Member
petie said:
I'm kinda surprised Vif and Tony ever got down. The last time I saw them together, they were squareing off over the 'misuderstanding' about Tony being accused of trying to get vif's player to dump. I thought they would go round and round for a minute. Tony offered to put Vif in the trash can head first.

Well the Tony I'm talking about Is Tony Fargo not Tony Coleman.I wasn't there when all that happened but I'm thinking It was just a big misunderstanding.That's what I heard and believe too.Guess It would be confusing since they both just played the Viff.Incase anyone doesn't know,Tony Fargo has been one of the best bankpool players for the last 20 or 30 years.Yep,He's from KY too. lol.John B.

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
Well the Tony I'm talking about Is Tony Fargo not Tony Coleman.I wasn't there when all that happened but I'm thinking It was just a big misunderstanding.That's what I heard and believe too.Guess It would be confusing since they both just played the Viff.Incase anyone doesn't know,Tony Fargo has been one of the best bankpool players for the last 20 or 30 years.Yep,He's from KY too. lol.John B.

All great bankers are from Chicago....:rolleyes: .....just ask Freddy.

Ken

John Brumback

Verified Member
No they are not

No they are not

Ken_4fun said:
All great bankers are from Chicago....:rolleyes: .....just ask Freddy.

Ken

No no Ken,All of the best ones that have ever breathed have been within
100 miles of me except one. I live In northern,KY.
Ken, you know better than that.Where did you get that Info? John B.

Ken_4fun

Verified Member
John Brumback said:

The rolling eyes that I included meant that I didnt believe it.

Lots of great bank players here in Kentucky.

Ken

John Brumback

Verified Member
Ken_4fun said:
The rolling eyes that I included meant that I didnt believe it.

Lots of great bank players here in Kentucky.

Ken

I knew what ya meant,Ken.We was just messin With the Beard weren't we?
I should have put the smile face at the end.Yep,there's something In our water I guess.ha John B.
PS: I know what the rolling eyes are or mean.Just havin a little fun.It's all cool

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Was Bugs from Louisville?

Was Bugs from Louisville?

John Brumback said:

Just wondering. How about Javenly Youngblood Washington? Or John Cannonball Lefty Chapman? Kenny Romberg? Johnny Boy Skinner? Howard the Coward Meechum, Piggy Banks Rogers, Tough Tony Brewer, and oh yeah, me. The only guy I couldnt beat playing banks in KY on a neutral box or home court for about 15 years was Truman Hogue. Played Buddy 8 to 7 for years. I wouldnt have wanted to play Fargo on his home court either, even tho he didnt like it at Bensingers. (Try and name somebody who did)

Clyde Childress wouldnt play me banks in his own joint in Lexington. Only onepocket, and his backer Josh Crabtree, unbeknownst to Clyde, jarred me and I blew 5k.

Except for Brumback, Ky players didnt get better, Chicago players, died, or got old. We only got Piggy and Jet left, both with physical problems, and a home court champion, John Zaksas.

All that woofin aside, and because of all the bankers, gamblers, friends, and old girl friends I had from Ky, next to home, Ky is all right with me.

Beard

Now below is an area that I will concede over Chicago. Southern Belle's.

Attachments

• lisa (310 x 600).jpg
    lisa (310 x 600).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

John Brumback

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
Just wondering. How about Javenly Youngblood Washington? Or John Cannonball Lefty Chapman? Kenny Romberg? Johnny Boy Skinner? Howard the Coward Meechum, Piggy Banks Rogers, Tough Tony Brewer, and oh yeah, me. The only guy I couldnt beat playing banks in KY on a neutral box or home court for about 15 years was Truman Hogue. Played Buddy 8 to 7 for years. I wouldnt have wanted to play Fargo on his home court either, even tho he didnt like it at Bensingers. (Try and name somebody who did)

Clyde Childress wouldnt play me banks in his own joint in Lexington. Only onepocket, and his backer Josh Crabtree, unbeknownst to Clyde, jarred me and I blew 5k.

Except for Brumback, Ky players didnt get better, Chicago players, died, or got old. We only got Piggy and Jet left, both with physical problems, and a home court champion, John Zaksas.

All that woofin aside, and because of all the bankers, gamblers, friends, and old girl friends I had from Ky, next to home, Ky is all right with me.

Beard

That Is quite the list Fred,but what about Eddie T,Donnie A,Gary S,Tony F,Truman H and a few more but you have to get the point after all those names.Did you see the part where I said except one( meaning Buggs) Oh,thought of one more..Kenny from Cincy,OH.Almost forgot the Cannon ( SD)
Do I need to go on Fred? hahaha Glad you took It good Fred.I didn't know you whored around KY.That's very cool! Well I liked Chicago too,the only couple times I've been there.Bank on brother.John B.
PS: I can't believe you couldn't beat Truman,he's never played a safe his whole life! In your defence though,I don't think he could be sharked.lol

John Brumback

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:

Beard

I don't know who that girl Is.You sure she's from Ky? She sure Is mighty pretty.What did you give her?lol John B.