Thought Process

Matt_24

Verified Member
What is your one-pocket thought process when in a game of one-pocket? Freddy, Grady, Artie, Billy....I'd love to hear your responses.

When I play one pocket I'm trying to analyze several things before making a shot selection on each inning.

*Do I have an offensive shot. If I do have an offensive shot what is my percentage of making that shot. If it is a low-percentage will I sell out if I miss, or possibly will the missed ball roll into a strong position for my opponent. If I'm one hundred percent confident in my ability to pocket the ball, then I plan the run...what shot(s) am I going to take next.

*If I'm in a position where I don't have a reasonable "straight-in" offensive shot, or high percentage bank I try to think tight-aggressive. Can I possibly one-rail, two-rail, or three-rail a ball near my hole while controlling the cue ball, and not selling out any offensive opportunity. If I'm only going to sell out a medium percentage bank for my opponent, but I'm confident in my ability to get a ball "near" my hole, it might be worth it since I know (if they're smart) they won't even look at the medium percentage bank due to the sell-out factor. Of course, I have to look at if they can take that medium percentage bank but put the rock in a safe place preventing me from getting to the offensive threat I've just created. There are just so many factors and things to think about.

* In "my" game, I look at a long rail bank as low percentage unless I am 100% confident in my ability to control the speed of the object ball, leaving it near my hole if I miss, and controlling the cue ball. I always think about the sell-out factor and I try to think what shots or potential opportunities I will leave my opponent with if all things are executed as planned.

*Kicking: If I'm in a position where I need to kick a ball out of my opponents pocket, I always try to analyze if there is anything I can sell out, and am I confident in my ability to control the rock depending upon the angle of the kick/placement of the cue-ball and object ball. Sometimes, I like kicking a ball "near" my hole if I'm confident that I can stick the cueball safe, and through that kick place the object ball near my hole to pose a threat.

I guess I'm going too in-depth, but to sum it up, regardless of the position I'm in I think:

*Sell-out factor: Will the placements of the balls after my inning offer any high percentage offensive opportunities to my opponent.

*Can I put something near my hole to pose a potential threat to my hole while placing the cue ball in a position that doesn't pose any offensive opportunities to my opponent, and if there are opportunities they are risky at best.

Due to the infrequency of my play, I try to keep a very tight-aggressive mentality to my one-pocket game. If I'm pocketing balls well, this style works out even better, and I "might" be a bit more aggressive with my shot selection due to how I'm feeling. I think that probably applies to everyone. If I'm not pocketing well, but perhaps my speed is good, then my perception of what a good "percentage" shot is will obviously change and due to this caution I won't make as many mistakes.

Last but most important, over anything else, I remind myself to be patient. A lack of patience and proper analysis has cost me many a one pocket game. I remind myself each time at bat to be patient and be 100% in my decision before even getting down on the shot. This of course takes a lot of discipline, but is most important (and that applies to any billiard game I think).

Ok...so there is a brief synopsis of how I try to think when I'm playing one-pocket.

Anyone else?

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Get Billy's DVD

Get Billy's DVD

Matt_24 said:
What is your one-pocket thought process when in a game of one-pocket? Freddy, Grady, Artie, Billy....I'd love to hear your responses.

When I play one pocket I'm trying to analyze several things before making a shot selection on each inning.

*Do I have an offensive shot. If I do have an offensive shot what is my percentage of making that shot. If it is a low-percentage will I sell out if I miss, or possibly will the missed ball roll into a strong position for my opponent. If I'm one hundred percent confident in my ability to pocket the ball, then I plan the run...what shot(s) am I going to take next.

*If I'm in a position where I don't have a reasonable "straight-in" offensive shot, or high percentage bank I try to think tight-aggressive. Can I possibly one-rail, two-rail, or three-rail a ball near my hole while controlling the cue ball, and not selling out any offensive opportunity. If I'm only going to sell out a medium percentage bank for my opponent, but I'm confident in my ability to get a ball "near" my hole, it might be worth it since I know (if they're smart) they won't even look at the medium percentage bank due to the sell-out factor. Of course, I have to look at if they can take that medium percentage bank but put the rock in a safe place preventing me from getting to the offensive threat I've just created. There are just so many factors and things to think about.

* In "my" game, I look at a long rail bank as low percentage unless I am 100% confident in my ability to control the speed of the object ball, leaving it near my hole if I miss, and controlling the cue ball. I always think about the sell-out factor and I try to think what shots or potential opportunities I will leave my opponent with if all things are executed as planned.

*Kicking: If I'm in a position where I need to kick a ball out of my opponents pocket, I always try to analyze if there is anything I can sell out, and am I confident in my ability to control the rock depending upon the angle of the kick/placement of the cue-ball and object ball. Sometimes, I like kicking a ball "near" my hole if I'm confident that I can stick the cueball safe, and through that kick place the object ball near my hole to pose a threat.

I guess I'm going too in-depth, but to sum it up, regardless of the position I'm in I think:

*Sell-out factor: Will the placements of the balls after my inning offer any high percentage offensive opportunities to my opponent.

*Can I put something near my hole to pose a potential threat to my hole while placing the cue ball in a position that doesn't pose any offensive opportunities to my opponent, and if there are opportunities they are risky at best.

Due to the infrequency of my play, I try to keep a very tight-aggressive mentality to my one-pocket game. If I'm pocketing balls well, this style works out even better, and I "might" be a bit more aggressive with my shot selection due to how I'm feeling. I think that probably applies to everyone. If I'm not pocketing well, but perhaps my speed is good, then my perception of what a good "percentage" shot is will obviously change and due to this caution I won't make as many mistakes.

Last but most important, over anything else, I remind myself to be patient. A lack of patience and proper analysis has cost me many a one pocket game. I remind myself each time at bat to be patient and be 100% in my decision before even getting down on the shot. This of course takes a lot of discipline, but is most important (and that applies to any billiard game I think).

Ok...so there is a brief synopsis of how I try to think when I'm playing one-pocket.

Anyone else?

How to think playing One Pocket is best described, in my opinion, on Billy Incardona's One Pocket Instructional DVD. It's available on my site, http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com/dvds.html#billydvd1

the Beard

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
billy incardona's dvd is excellent. he goes through a thought process to follow and gives examples of many situations and the shots he feels are the best responce.

Matt_24

Verified Member
Billy is definitely one of the great one pocket minds of our time! I'll be interested in checking out his DVD for sure, to add to my one-pocket library.

But, what I'm specifically asking the members here to give me a "brief" (because this could fill books) synopsis of what their basic thought process is during a game of one pocket.

Maybe you would want to share that Fred, and Billy too....without giving away the detailed info/shot examples/etc that I'm sure he shares in his DVD.

That is all........

Thanks for relaying the info about this DVD though. I wasn't aware it existed.

Matt

Matt_24

Verified Member
OH, and one of my favorite Accu-stats dvds is Billy Incardona playing Steve Cook a match of one pocket. Great, great stuff from two masters! The outcome of that match could have truly gone EITHER way.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i am alittle intimitated to say how i approach the table since i am not of the level of many (most) on these forums but sincerely want to learn more and get better. i guess i play more a squeeze style since i first look to see what ball(s) are in an offensive position for my opponent and how can i reposition them to my advantage or tie them up so they are out of play for him. i then look for offensive opportunities and balance how much will they help me now or am i better off repositioning balls to play for me and not for my opponent and wait for his mistake when the offensive possibilities are much easier to execute. i always try to leave my opponent frozen to something the rail ,a ball ,or the stack or distance on the end rail. any constructive criticisms are very welcome( my problem is i cant always do what i just said i am trying to do.lol)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
How to think playing One Pocket is best described, in my opinion, on Billy Incardona's One Pocket Instructional DVD. It's available on my site, http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com/dvds.html#billydvd1

the Beard
Matt24 You are on the correct way to learning onepocket. Because you arethinking and asking ouistions that YOU would like the answers to.Being in person with another person on a pool table is a lot better than on a coumpoutor or TV because its live. But I will do the best I can. And I will answere all the qouistions if its not over baring. And not waite for somone elses answers. And then respond to what I said. Pick out the shot that will trap your opponent the best. Or pick out the shot that will run the most balls safely and then play a shot to keep your opponent in a trap. You want to shoot shoots that will be the easiest to play without making a mistake. Dont try to shoot shots that are to difficulte. YOUR MAIN THOUGHT SHOULD BE ALWAYS KEEP CONTROL OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING. You have to have control of the cue ball and what you are shooting.Their are different joices acording to were the cue ball is. And the position of the balls. Pick the shot that will be the most diffeculte for your opponent to get out of the trap. Every inning you have to no what your plan is for that inning. From the biggining to the end. Weater its one shot or 8 shots . THE MOST SHOOTS YOU CAN HAVE IN ONE INNING IS 8. DID EVERY ONE NO THAT TOO. Or is this the first time you herd it. You should figure out every SHO before you shoot. And even the champions dont do that. Ok Because you just cant get up to the table and just shoot without haveing it all figured out. DO you do that. I am talking to everyone. If you do then you are doing it correctly. And if you dont do that. Then you are playing a judgment game and guessing game. And your thought process is incomplete. And when all the champions start doing this the will no what the are doing and improve their game. It is hard for a beginner to see this and think this way and do this. Because you have to learn how to do it and how you are going about doing this. And you need to expand your mind. But if you keep practicing and doing it you will do it too. Its like watching pool for the first time. WE say wow is that great what he did. But once we learn it its not that hard or great anymore. Players go from one shot to the next. And get a general Idea and picture what the are going to do. BUt I have NEVER seen any player figure it out ahead of time and do it the way the figured how the were going to do it. So prove me wrong but you no in your heart I am correct. I hope someone will admite it. I dont think no one will. But thats what youre goal should be on every inning you play. And once you learn to do this I can take you to a higher level. All the way to the top.I have more but I have to go. But I will return. THINK about what I am sayng. And try to but it in your mind to do this weather you are doing in correctly or not. You will keep improving. And I will keep helping you. With your game but you have to do it and you can make youself the player you want to be. You can create a champion through your choices and knowledge and ability. How good do you want to be? MY answer would be as great as you can be.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Matt_24 said:
But, what I'm specifically asking the members here to give me a "brief" (because this could fill books) synopsis of what their basic thought process is during a game of one pocket.

Matt

Matt........Having read your first post, your game-time thought processes seem to be pretty good. I don't know how long you've been a member here, so I don't know if you saw this before, but about 2 years ago I posted here my 'concept' of correct One Pocket play.......In case you never saw it, and also for others on here asking for One Pocket advice who may not have seen it, I've copied it here for you >>>

One Pocket Ghost said:
I first posted this One Pocket 'essay' this morning over at AZbilliards.com, but it really belongs most of all, over here on OnePocket.org......
.......I’ve wanted to post this for a long time and never have, but I finally got my lazy self to do it….First off I just want to say that like Grady and some others, I think that one pocket is one of the greatest, game/sports in the world and all of us pool players who learn to play it are blessed - and it’s a shame that outside of our pool subculture no one in the world even knows that there is a game called one pocket and how significant as a challenging/complex sporting endeavor it is…..Secondly let me say that I apologize if I sound ‘too strongly opinionated’ or boastful on this thread, but it ‘comes with the territory’ in order for me to get my points across and to establish credibility for my one pocket knowledge/opinions/concept.

In the past 35 years I’ve both watched and/or played one pocket against: Efren, Jose Parica, Grady, Jack Cooney, Cliff (many times), Johnny Ervolino, Bugs (many times), Artie, Cornbread Red, Miami, Buddy Hall, Nick Varner, Shannon D. and many more top players both past and present…..I’ve also played my old buddy Freddy the Beard dozens of times and we’ve also been partners many times playing partners one pocket – let me just say that we made pretty good partners, ie. we didn’t fight too much – but when we did occasionally disagree strongly on a shot choice there could be some yelling and smug/indignant stares at each other..lol……....Anyway, with all those years of playing experience combined with my own strategy analysis and vision of the game, I feel very strongly that I know the correct way (i.e. Concept) to play one pocket….I have, and currently do, teach/give one pocket lessons according to my personal concept of the game, including having given lessons to one of the top 12 current one pocket players…..And also for the record, my one pocket teaching and one pocket philosophy/visualizing were highly spoken of by George Fels in one of his Billiards Digest columns last year.

All of that said, I just want to share the foundation of my one pocket teaching philosophy…..
……First off I want to say that I’ve been annoyed for years by all of this debating about which is right, or better, the Chicago/Philly/East coast never shoot at your hole squeeze style of one pocket, or the so-called modern/left coast aggressive fire at your hole style of one pocket….Well, the reason it bugs me is because this ongoing debate speaks as if these are the only two philosophies to subscribe to, when in fact neither style is correct – the correct way to play one pocket is a combination of both of those styles….

…..When playing/thinking at the very highest level of one pocket, you will have a perfect melding of those two styles in your head to employ every time that you step to the table – also, to play one pocket at this level you need a very high level of creativity/imagination….Which of these styles will take precedence on any one inning of yours at the table will be constantly in flux.

Your shot choice should always be predicated on your correct analysis of several factors, the main ones being: Table layout, ball score, match score, and the one pocket style, skill level, heart, and ego size of your opponent….And of course all shot choices must factor in your own skill set/abilities.

The first thing that I tell a new one pocket student of mine is that I can sum up my concept/how I believe correct one pocket should be played in two words – Smartly Aggressive….In other words, every time that you step to the table (unless you're in a death trap) you should be ferociously looking to attack - but if you can’t find a viable offensive shot, then you don’t force the issue – that’s where the smart part comes in…..Instead, play a suffocating safety, and if that’s not possible then at least re-position the ball layout in some way that helps your cause…i.e. tie up balls on his side or open up balls or banking/shooting lanes on your side of the table…….I’m a big pro football fan, and as such I’ve always drawn a parallel in my mind between one pocket players and pro football quarterbacks – quarterbacks have to read the field like we read the table and then make a decision to act…and their ‘opponent’ is the cornerbacks, safeties, and linebackers, so, like we one pocket players analyze our opponent, a quarterback needs to know the tendencies/abilities of different defensive backs and defensive schemes used against him….Now a young quarterback who throws 25-30 picks in a season from ‘forcing’ passes into double coverage, is just like the overly aggressive one pocket player going for a too-low percentage shot and selling out…..To keep my football analogy going, if you want to play one pocket at the highest level and as it should be played, just play it the way Joe Montana played quarterback - or like Tom Brady and Peyton Manning are playing right now.

Back to shot choices…..Your first desired shot choice is of course to pocket a ball in your pocket…whether you should choose this option in a given situation depends on two factors: ‘makeability’ percentage and the risk/reward equation…..There’s no time here to go into this completely, but for an example, here is an interesting risk/reward comparison combined with the makeability factor, that uses mathematical/strategic one pocket thought-processing to consider the situations: In one scenario, you have a shot that you are 90% likely to make in your pocket – by making it, you can run two balls and you will leave two balls for your opponent to pocket if you miss….In the second scenario, you have a shot that you are 70% likely to make in your pocket, but you will be able to easily run five balls if you make it and leave just one ball for your opponent to pocket if you miss…In each of these two situations I would say going for the shot is a good risk/reward choice, and I think the two very different situations are fairly equal choices when compared to each other viability-wise.

Anyway, I’ve gone on too long already, but this is an overview of my ‘concept’ of correct one pocket play. To go any further, we would have to be on a table and analyze specific game situations. Anyone who would like to pm me about any of this, or about lessons, feel free to.

- Ghost

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
i am alittle intimitated to say how i approach the table since i am not of the level of many (most) on these forums but sincerely want to learn more and get better. i guess i play more a squeeze style since i first look to see what ball(s) are in an offensive position for my opponent and how can i reposition them to my advantage or tie them up so they are out of play for him. i then look for offensive opportunities and balance how much will they help me now or am i better off repositioning balls to play for me and not for my opponent and wait for his mistake when the offensive possibilities are much easier to execute. i always try to leave my opponent frozen to something the rail ,a ball ,or the stack or distance on the end rail. any constructive criticisms are very welcome( my problem is i cant always do what i just said i am trying to do.lol)
You have a lot of good answeres and keep inproveing and making less and less mistakes and your gasme will go way up. If you play the whole game mistake free nobody will beat you that game. And I keep repeating the same things over and over till you do them without a mistake. And that is what you have to learn. Before I can tell you more and elavate your game. But not tell you have learned the first important lession. Mistake free one pocket. NOBODY DOES WHAT THE TRY TO DO EVERYTIME. So remember that nobody nobody is perfect. BUt it is very important to learn how to play the game of one pocket without making a mistake. And IF I watched you play I could tell you yopur mistakes before and after you shoot. And that is what you have to learn.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One Pocket Ghost said:
Matt........Having read your first post, your game-time thought processes seem to be pretty good. I don't know how long you've been a member here, so I don't know if you saw this before, but about 2 years ago I posted here my 'concept' of correct One Pocket play.......In case you never saw it, and also for others on here asking for One Pocket advice who may not have seen it, I've copied it here for you >>>
Thanks for posting that again, Ghost.

I would say I first look at whether I have a free shot to score.

Then I am always looking to leave the table with as much improvement in my overall position as possible. That usually means moving something from my opponent's side over to mine (if possible), and trying like hell to leave the cue ball so that my opponent will not be able to knock away the balls nearest my hole, so that I am building on my overall position.

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
One Pocket Ghost said:

WOW!

I missed this over on AZ. :eek:

Your thoughts about how one pocket should be played are EXCELLENT and I agree with them 100%.

I am sure you are a good one pocket player and teacher.

Thanks for posting it.

Best regards,
JoeyA

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
JoeyA said:
WOW!

I missed this over on AZ. :eek:

Your thoughts about how one pocket should be played are EXCELLENT and I agree with them 100%.

I am sure you are a good one pocket player and teacher.

Thanks for posting it.

Best regards,
JoeyA

Joey............Thanks for appreciating it.

- Ghost

ps, we were supposed to meet up at last years DCC and play a few games, but we never did make the connection - at this upcoming DCC we should get together and play some for sure.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
question

question

So is it illegal to carry a note card to the table with all of this information on it before I shoot... My short term memory isn't that good anymore...:cool:

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
fred bentivegna said:
I posted a treatise that is a little too long for the forum on my website's members only dept. You can peruse it by clicking on:
http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com/tips.html

the Beard

I am only releasing this to the fellas at Onepocket.org
Freddy, thanks again for priceless information. Having known you for years I can attest this information could not be pried from you years ago, waterboarding included. I think anyone who plays onepocket can look back at a number of games they have lost and contribute them to bad shot choices.
I don't think anyone playing this game for many years would not like to play the guy that keeps firing at his hole. Like you say, it's about percentages and to break it down to it's lowest denominator it adds up to risk versus reward.
If I shoot this shot will my efforts be rewarded or is it one and stop with a good chance of giving up the game in the process. Your point about feeling good knowing that you are shooting the correct shot is so very valuable. I think execution becomes even better when you know you are doing the right thing. Thanks again Fred we can all learn from your vast knowledge. Phil

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Matt24 You are on the correct way to learning onepocket. Because you arethinking and asking ouistions that YOU would like the answers to.Being in person with another person on a pool table is a lot better than on a coumpoutor or TV because its live. But I will do the best I can. And I will answere all the qouistions if its not over baring. And not waite for somone elses answers. And then respond to what I said. Pick out the shot that will trap your opponent the best. Or pick out the shot that will run the most balls safely and then play a shot to keep your opponent in a trap. You want to shoot shoots that will be the easiest to play without making a mistake. Dont try to shoot shots that are to difficulte. YOUR MAIN THOUGHT SHOULD BE ALWAYS KEEP CONTROL OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING. You have to have control of the cue ball and what you are shooting.Their are different joices acording to were the cue ball is. And the position of the balls. Pick the shot that will be the most diffeculte for your opponent to get out of the trap. Every inning you have to no what your plan is for that inning. From the biggining to the end. Weater its one shot or 8 shots . THE MOST SHOOTS YOU CAN HAVE IN ONE INNING IS 8. DID EVERY ONE NO THAT TOO. Or is this the first time you herd it. You should figure out every SHO before you shoot. And even the champions dont do that. Ok Because you just cant get up to the table and just shoot without haveing it all figured out. DO you do that. I am talking to everyone. If you do then you are doing it correctly. And if you dont do that. Then you are playing a judgment game and guessing game. And your thought process is incomplete. And when all the champions start doing this the will no what the are doing and improve their game. It is hard for a beginner to see this and think this way and do this. Because you have to learn how to do it and how you are going about doing this. And you need to expand your mind. But if you keep practicing and doing it you will do it too. Its like watching pool for the first time. WE say wow is that great what he did. But once we learn it its not that hard or great anymore. Players go from one shot to the next. And get a general Idea and picture what the are going to do. BUt I have NEVER seen any player figure it out ahead of time and do it the way the figured how the were going to do it. So prove me wrong but you no in your heart I am correct. I hope someone will admite it. I dont think no one will. But thats what youre goal should be on every inning you play. And once you learn to do this I can take you to a higher level. All the way to the top.I have more but I have to go. But I will return. THINK about what I am sayng. And try to but it in your mind to do this weather you are doing in correctly or not. You will keep improving. And I will keep helping you. With your game but you have to do it and you can make youself the player you want to be. You can create a champion through your choices and knowledge and ability. How good do you want to be? MY answer would be as great as you can be.

That $30,000.00 fee for teaching one pocket has taken a turn like the stock market: DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

You can't keep giving up these secrets of one pocket and expect to collect $30,000 from the seekers. YOu are giving it all away FREE!.

Thank you! :)

JoeyA

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
JoeyA said:
That $30,000.00 fee for teaching one pocket has taken a turn like the stock market: DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!

You can't keep giving up these secrets of one pocket and expect to collect $30,000 from the seekers. YOu are giving it all away FREE!.

Thank you! :)

JoeyA
I am giving you the ABC and the basick Fundementales dont wory bout getting the whole cards. I am saving those for the wright time. But I will help people who honestly and cincerly want to learn. I will give them enogh to become a great player. Because the things to learn and if the can do it. The will be in their levele and above. Like I said with Scott frosts shot it should be brought out in the open and showen. And if you want to play championship callaber you should learn it because it win you some games. Show the shot and expose the shot and everyone will talk about it and learn from it. And when a important shot of qouistion comes up you have to analize the shot and explain it so people can learn it and that is how you learn. The stock market is down. But you are not to smart or you would see and understan that me credability went up. And the people who realy want to learn and play mistake free can see what I am saying is the truth. And and people who tell the truth can only raise their credability to a higer level. If people see it works and is the truth. And I have not have one champion dispute what I have said. And I think thats a very stron Positive reinforcement. And if the think the no more the would get some backers and chalange it. Its like chalanging a champion in knowledge. And I havant had any one jump up yet. And everything I am doing is free. And I dont need anyone to tell me thatt I could sell books and CDS and DVDS and make money. Because I have a million stories and a million answers to all the qouistions. And the only reason I can answer them is because I no the answers. And thats why when I see somthing inportant I bring it oput in the open. And hope that other people can see and learn from it. And you no I am not bashfull and I love to wright. And I am very qualified in gambling. And no what the wright side of a bet or propostion is. And I have won a lot of money and beat a lot of people and casinos. And I dont lose to often . My win percentage is probable in the top 1 percent. Is that enough goo credentials. Or do you need 100% if you need a !00% I am not that person. But 99% will do Ok for me. But that will carry on for a long time and more people will use it and say it. To play Correct onepocket mistake free. And that is the back bone of the game of one pocket. And that is the only way you can improve once you have reached your shooting potiental. BUt post those shots that I am pointing out because the are very important. And will help you win. And Those are free win shots. ANd the need to be pointed out because the are very important. How do you think Scott Frost learned the shot. By learning practicing and shooting it over and over and over. Tell he learned it. But people talk about my game. Will I will open up youre eyes a little more. I can shoot the most aggresive one pocket shots their are. BUt I dont shoot them because If the fail you will lose the game. But if you ask me to pick out the most aggresive shot on the table I will be able to pick that out for you to. But I am use to playing the best and easiest perctage shoot. And that will get the money. And I keep my opponent on DEffense and I control the game. So dont worry About my bags of tricks the are still full like TOM TEREFIC. BUt the things I am telling you are true and will help your game. And you will not learn to do that over night. You have to work hard at it and then you will see the resulte and reap the harvest. BUt people all think I play a safe squizing type of game. Well thats not me and its been said about my game by one thousand players because the dont no what I do and the want to act like the no and the want people to think the are smart. BUT THE DONT NO HOW I PLAY OR MY STYLE. And it took me to get on the internet to say itor people would have keepte saying the same thing. And I repeat I do not play a squezze type of one pocket game. I play correct one pocket game mistake free. And you should wright the last part down. Correct one pocket mistake free and give it to all those champions and see if the can answer to that statement. You got it. And If you read What I said You would no its not thirty thousand dollares but one hundred thousand dollares. I recommend you follow the posts and triends and replyes a little closer. And I have not had any champions say anything about my choices or shots. If anything the great players that have replied have agreed. I hope you are learning something from all of this and its not going in VAIN.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I am giving you the ABC and the basick Fundementales dont wory bout getting the whole cards. I am saving those for the wright time. But I will help people who honestly and cincerly want to learn. I will give them enogh to become a great player. Because the things to learn and if the can do it. The will be in their levele and above. Like I said with Scott frosts shot it should be brought out in the open and showen. And if you want to play championship callaber you should learn it because it win you some games. Show the shot and expose the shot and everyone will talk about it and learn from it. And when a important shot of qouistion comes up you have to analize the shot and explain it so people can learn it and that is how you learn. The stock market is down. But you are not to smart or you would see and understan that me credability went up. And the people who realy want to learn and play mistake free can see what I am saying is the truth. And and people who tell the truth can only raise their credability to a higer level. If people see it works and is the truth. And I have not have one champion dispute what I have said. And I think thats a very stron Positive reinforcement. And if the think the no more the would get some backers and chalange it. Its like chalanging a champion in knowledge. And I havant had any one jump up yet. And everything I am doing is free. And I dont need anyone to tell me thatt I could sell books and CDS and DVDS and make money. Because I have a million stories and a million answers to all the qouistions. And the only reason I can answer them is because I no the answers. And thats why when I see somthing inportant I bring it oput in the open. And hope that other people can see and learn from it. And you no I am not bashfull and I love to wright. And I am very qualified in gambling. And no what the wright side of a bet or propostion is. And I have won a lot of money and beat a lot of people and casinos. And I dont lose to often . My win percentage is probable in the top 1 percent. Is that enough goo credentials. Or do you need 100% if you need a !00% I am not that person. But 99% will do Ok for me. But that will carry on for a long time and more people will use it and say it. To play Correct onepocket mistake free. And that is the back bone of the game of one pocket. And that is the only way you can improve once you have reached your shooting potiental. BUt post those shots that I am pointing out because the are very important. And will help you win. And Those are free win shots. ANd the need to be pointed out because the are very important. How do you think Scott Frost learned the shot. By learning practicing and shooting it over and over and over. Tell he learned it. But people talk about my game. Will I will open up youre eyes a little more. I can shoot the most aggresive one pocket shots their are. BUt I dont shoot them because If the fail you will lose the game. But if you ask me to pick out the most aggresive shot on the table I will be able to pick that out for you to. But I am use to playing the best and easiest perctage shoot. And that will get the money. And I keep my opponent on DEffense and I control the game. So dont worry About my bags of tricks the are still full like TOM TEREFIC. BUt the things I am telling you are true and will help your game. And you will not learn to do that over night. You have to work hard at it and then you will see the resulte and reap the harvest. BUt people all think I play a safe squizing type of game. Well thats not me and its been said about my game by one thousand players because the dont no what I do and the want to act like the no and the want people to think the are smart. BUT THE DONT NO HOW I PLAY OR MY STYLE. And it took me to get on the internet to say itor people would have keepte saying the same thing. And I repeat I do not play a squezze type of one pocket game. I play correct one pocket game mistake free. And you should wright the last part down. Correct one pocket mistake free and give it to all those champions and see if the can answer to that statement. You got it. And If you read What I said You would no its not thirty thousand dollares but one hundred thousand dollares. I recommend you follow the posts and triends and replyes a little closer. And I have not had any champions say anything about my choices or shots. If anything the great players that have replied have agreed. I hope you are learning something from all of this and its not going in VAIN.

I guessed I missed it Artie, but what Scott Frost shot are you talking about? Please let me know where I can find it?

Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
chicagomike said:
I guessed I missed it Artie, but what Scott Frost shot are you talking about? Please let me know where I can find it?

Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike
The last one pocket tournament the had in Arizona. And he was playing the final match for the champioship Could some one tell Chicago Mike how to get the tape of Scoot Frost in his finale match.