There will never be another Freddy He was the Superman of pool Part 2

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
And Bugs smiled and said very good Freddy. I have to get me one of those superman jersey's. Bugs loved Freddy. And Freddy loved every minute playing the great Bugs, Freddy was in seventh heaven.

Freddy new Bugs and Eddie Taylor were the greatest two bankers in the world. Let there be no mistake about that.And bank pool was Freddy's game. And Freddy lived for the game and the sweaters. Without the sweaters the whole atmosphere would change. And this was Freddy's time to shine. Playing one of the greatest bankers in life. And Freddy was playing his best game. His whole heart and soul was in the game. And Freddy banked 5 and out. And all the sweaters stood up and applauded Freddy. And Freddy gave his boyish smile and grin. And Bugs nodded his head in approval. That White boy can bank. And it doesn't get any better than that For Fast Freddy. Freddy was a great banker and a great actor to go with it.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
There will never be another Freddy He was the Superman of pool Part 2

What a great story!! Thank you Mr Bodendorfer. I'm newer here so you don't know me, but I know of you (from Freddie's books). Thanks again for these posts. Please post more often if you would. There are a million stories of your and Freddie's heyday that I for one, LOVE hearing. For me at least (aside from learning to bank from his books) that is one of the reasons that I am so grateful that Freddie hung out at 1p.org. That and, Freddie was kind enough to play banks with me the past 2 years at the DCC. I couldn't wait to get back to Philly so that I could say that I was actually "Banking with the Beard!" Guys like Freddie, Billly I, and you are very much appreciated by folks like me who love the history and stories of this game. Thanks for this story, and memory of your friend.

Mitch Brown

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Artie you painted the perfect picture with this post, you put me there with Freddie and all the sweaters and I can see the boyish smile on his face yes its there right in front of me, right now thanks for the mwmories of our friend. Enjoy your life.

Bill Incardona