The other side of the road

Alfie Taylor

Verified Member
To all of you nice people who have orderd my book...and to any others who might be interested, I expect to have more books in this week or the first of next week, at which time I'll be contacting you to fill your order.

I also am re-releasing my DVDs on EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL and the ARCHER/REYES EIGHT BALL-NINE BALL SHOOTOUT IN THE ROCKIES set, in case you're interested.
In the words of Tom Shaw, from Pool & Billiard Magazine
"This is run out pool, folks."
Keep it nice. Alfie

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
In the...

In the...

....words of one manager who stated "This is Ames mister"..........keep up the good work Alfie.

JG-in-KY

Verified Member
From
Whitley City, Kentucky
Just finished watching Eddie Taylor and the Legends of Pool. Great stuff! It was actually much better than I anticipated (I don't know why, because the book was great). So thankfull that you and others take the time to preserve the memories of these greats. If not, many of these pioneers/characters of the game are lost for ever!

Toncam

Verified Member
I am currently reading your book now and so far, it is fast moving and entertaining, nice job.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Hello Alfie
I met you at Kolbys last summer when you came in with Billy Mac,thanks for the great book ,I couldn't put it down until I read the whole thing.
I used to tell people about this kid on a bike in North Carolina about 1970 or 71 that came in the poolroom and hustled everyone with a bank shot.
I always thought it was Nick Varner later because of the hair.
Imagine my surprise after 43 years to read that it was you.
I hope you are doing well and again, thanks for the book and the memory.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
To all of you nice people who have orderd my book...and to any others who might be interested, I expect to have more books in this week or the first of next week, at which time I'll be contacting you to fill your order.

I also am re-releasing my DVDs on EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL and the ARCHER/REYES EIGHT BALL-NINE BALL SHOOTOUT IN THE ROCKIES set, in case you're interested.
In the words of Tom Shaw, from Pool & Billiard Magazine
"This is run out pool, folks."
Keep it nice. Alfie

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=4588607&postcount=10