The Official Fraternal Brotherhood Of onepocket.org Group Photo

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hey Greg and Steve Booth - get your cameras ready!...

I've got a great idea...I think at some point during the week, we should gather together all of the onepocket.org brothers/members, and take a group photo, for posterity!...should be about 25-30 of us there...

Greg, I have no doubt that this pic will be the prized centerpiece of your pool-photo collection...

Steve, you, no doubt, will keep it proudly displayed on the home page of onepocket.org...

And I think that all of our members who unfortunately won't make it to the DCC, will enjoy viewing that photo and trying to guess who is who? (hint > the Ghost will be the very good looking guy in the photo, standing next to Papie, putting horns up behind his head while he doesn't realize it :D)

We may, of course, have a slight problem getting Papie and Freddy to agree to be in the same photo together :eek: but I will take it upon myself to try and convince them - I already have a plan....we will have them positioned in the photo, at opposite ends of the group, last on either end - that way, they won't be anywhere near each other...and when they get their respective copies of the photo - they'll be able to just take a scissors and snip each other out of the far end of their photo...:D :p

- Ghosty

PS, And my back-up plan to get Papie and Freddy to agree to be in the photo, if they still refuse...is to get Steve Lomako to tush-hog them into the photo...:eek:

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Great idea Ghostie! I had plans to try and get as many of us together, but with you behind it now, it should be a go:)

How about everyone that's going post in here of what days they will be there, so we can pick a time when as many of us are there at the same time. I guess we could always photoshop in the others:D

It would be good to share some phone numbers between all of us, so if we get something going, we can get a hold of some of the people that may be somewhere else.

Maybe if Steve agree's, everyone could email their phone number they will be using at the Derby to him and he could have a master list.

I'll start......I'm there all 9 days

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:
Great idea Ghostie! I had plans to try and get as many of us together, but with you behind it now, it should be a go:)

How about everyone that's going post in here of what days they will be there, so we can pick a time when as many of us are there at the same time. I guess we could always photoshop in the others:D

It would be good to share some phone numbers between all of us, so if we get something going, we can get a hold of some of the people that may be somewhere else.

Maybe if Steve agree's, everyone could email their phone number they will be using at the Derby to him and he could have a master list.

I've got some of you already, but I am happy to add more...

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Should Fred want to call me to apologize, my number is...544 02....Thanks !!!.:p

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
CaliRed said:

I will be there for the whole deal. 530-391-8316. NO BITES PLEASE!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
One Pocket Ghost said:
PS, And my back-up plan to get Papie and Freddy to agree to be in the photo, if they still refuse...is to get Steve Lomako to tush-hog them into the photo...:eek:
I'll help with the "convincing", unless they're packing heaters...;) I'll be there from Friday to Wednesday.

Doc

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Greg and Steve Booth - get your cameras ready!...

I've got a great idea...I think at some point during the week, we should gather together all of the onepocket.org brothers/members, and take a group photo, for posterity!...should be about 25 of us there...

Greg, I have no doubt that this pic will be the prized centerpiece of your pool-photo collection...

Steve, you, no doubt, will keep it proudly displayed on the home page of onepocket.org...

And I think that all of our members who unfortunately won't make it to the DCC, will enjoy viewing that photo and trying to guess who is who? (hint > the Ghost will be the very good looking guy in the photo, standing next to Papie, putting horns up behind his head while he doesn't realize it :D)

We may, of course, have a slight problem getting Papie and Freddy to agree to be in the same photo together :eek: but I will take it upon myself to try and convince them - I already have a plan....we will have them positioned in the photo, at opposite ends of the group, last on either end - that way, they won't be anywhere near each other...and when they get their respective copies of the photo - they'll be able to just take a scissors and snip each other out of the far end of their photo...:D :p

- Ghosty

Ghost, thats what i'm talking about..great idea... I don't know what most of my patients look like, and would like a higher mark in personal care.

Billy I.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
I have setup a Google Spreadsheet for all of you to mark when you will be there at the Derby.

Please visit this site and put in your Screen Name, your Real 1st name and a "x" in each day you will be there. No need to put your phone number in there, if you would please PM it to me, I will enter in a separate spreadsheet that no one else will see.

I will be sending any member I have seen post over the past several months, a PM with this link and asking them to do the same. I will also ask, if they wish, to send me the phone number they will be using at the Derby.

I realize that many people may be hesitant to share their phone number over the web, so sending it to me via PM will be safe. I will not share their number with anyone else except Steve Booth, so between the 2 of us, we will contact everyone for a group picture.

I figure Steve is busy enough, so I will take up this project. Your phone number will only be used to contact you at the Derby. I have a 2nd spreadsheet like the one you see, where the phone number will be filled in and that list will only be shared with Steve Booth, as he is the Administrator of this site.

If you get a PM from me, it's only because I'm sending it to as many people as I see post here over the past several months.

THANKS!!!! I think a Onepocket.org Group Photo would be a wonderful keepsake for anyone. This photo will be a High Resolution Photo, suitable for printing if you wish.

Think of the fun you can have, trying to match up people with their screen name.:D

Anyways... Go here to put in your info !!!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...WplQXUyU0dWb3FCZE1RWFE&hl=en&authkey=CMeUnIYD

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Thanks ace !!!! He already went out and updated the spreadsheet !

Please all going to the Derby... go to the link in my post just above this one and fill out the spreadsheet !!

THanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
CaliRed said:
I have setup a Google Spreadsheet for all of you to mark when you will be there at the Derby.

Please visit this site and put in your Screen Name, your Real 1st name and a "x" in each day you will be there. No need to put your phone number in there, if you would please PM it to me, I will enter in a separate spreadsheet that no one else will see.
I will be sending any member I have seen post over the past several months, a PM with this link and asking them to do the same. I will also ask, if they wish, to send me the phone number they will be using at the Derby.
I realize that many people may be hesitant to share their phone number over the web, so sending it to me via PM will be safe. I will not share their number with anyone else except Steve Booth, so between the 2 of us, we will contact everyone for a group picture.

I figure Steve is busy enough, so I will take up this project. Your phone number will only be used to contact you at the Derby. I have a 2nd spreadsheet like the one you see, where the phone number will be filled in and that list will only be shared with Steve Booth, as he is the Administrator of this site.

If you get a PM from me, it's only because I'm sending it to as many people as I see post here over the past several months.

THANKS!!!! I think a Onepocket.org Group Photo would be a wonderful keepsake for anyone. This photo will be a High Resolution Photo, suitable for printing if you wish.

Think of the fun you can have, trying to match up people with their screen name. :D

Anyways... Go here to put in your info !!!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...WplQXUyU0dWb3FCZE1RWFE&hl=en&authkey=CMeUnIYD

Greg, I already have, and could have posted/given you, the phone #'s of 95% of the members coming...and I even have the #'s of possibly excited, unwary, first-timer's like you, sappo, Timdog, and Dudley...but the reason I didn't share their #'s, wasn't out of respect for their privacy...

It was cuz I didn't want anybody else calling them or you, and stealing my soft action!..:eek:..:D..:p

- Ghost

Last edited:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
One Pocket Ghost said:
Greg, I already have, and could have posted/given you, the phone #'s of 95% of the members coming...and I even have the #'s of possibly excited, unwary, first-timer's like you, sappo, Timdog, and Dudley...but the reason I didn't share their #'s, wasn't out of respect for their privacy...

It was cuz I didn't want anybody else calling them or you, and stealing my soft action!..:eek:..:D..:p

- Ghost

ahhhh... I see... You REALLY are a mover, aren't you?

Sorry, I do like Dippy do.... I ONLY play champions:D

Well, I just sent you a email with a link... can you update that spreadsheet with phone no's .. make sure you fill in Screen name and First Real name.

I appreciate it !!!

OldSchool

Verified Member
If I make it to the Derby Classic I would like to be included in this picture. But I would need to be wearing a mask in the picture. Is that ok? :D Old School

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
OldSchool said:
If I make it to the Derby Classic I would like to be included in this picture. But I would need to be wearing a mask in the picture. Is that ok? :D Old School

Sure ... Paper or Plastic?:D

Seriously though... this is our coming out party picture.. you don't want to be a part of that?;)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
fred bentivegna said:
I'll settle for the PhotoShop option.

Beard

Duh, I said "use a scissors" - I'm so low tech/not up to date - I forgot we use photoshop nowadays for things like that...:rolleyes:...

Hey Freddy, speaking of photoshop, I've got an alternative idea for your copy of the photo...howsabout instead of photoshopping the 'loose cannon' out of the picture, you color in his arms and face in a bright pink, he, then looking like...a steamed lobster!..:D..:eek:..:p

- Ghosty <-------troublemaker

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Wish I could attend

Wish I could attend

but I can't. Thanks for the invite. Gentlemen ENJOY!!(like you wouldn't??)

I'm jealous.:(

Take care