The last 6 months

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
I have to admit I am tired. I woke up this morning and the first thought in my head was, why did I run a harder pattern than I had to in the last game I played last night.
I realize that many of you turn your nose up at pool league. I did too prior to joining. I am now playing 5 nights a week, then running at least twenty racks of banks during the day. It is a grind to say the least. But subscription to the million ball theory has overtaken me.
I really wish I was 20 instead of 60 I think the physical aspect of pool would be easier. I wake up now with a sore neck, knees that don’t seem to want to cooperate for me for an hour in the morning. Coffee isn’t helping as much.
This schedule has kept me from posting or even reading as voracious as I used to so for that I am sorry.
So by now most will wonder if it has helped.
In ways. Learning how to win at pool no matter the game is a difficult proposition, yet that was the reason behind playing this much. Even as a shooter in the army I didn’t have to spend this much time perfecting muscle memory.
In two weeks I will be at derby and I will find out.

B