The Ghost's One Pocket t-shirts

keoneyo

Verified Member
Sorry Ghost I thought this was you being your playful self. Of course. We're friends. Except when you hit your million sales mark. :)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
In case anybody who didn't get one of my One Pocket t-shirts yet wants one...I ordered 50 and I've got about 12 left...when these are gone I won't be making anymore, so get one now while you still can..:heh...and for anybody going to the DCC, I can deliver it to you there and you won't have to pay any shipping cost.

- Ghost

PS, And don't forget...I sprinkle each shirt with magic One Pocket dust, which will make you play one ball above your speed whenever you are wearing it...:eek:...unless you are wearing it when playing against me, in which case you will play one ball below your speed...:heh

Errol Jacobson

The Best T

The Best T

I'm the proud owner of one of Ghost's one pocket tee's and love the simplicity and design of the shirt. Truly a classic for the ages.

daylate$short

Verified Member
From
Aberdeen, SD
Still available?

Still available?

I'd like a couple of the original design t shirts in XL, if you have any available?

I'll be at DCC. Could I pay there, or do you want PayPal?

Charlie

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'm the proud owner of one of Ghost's one pocket tee's and love the simplicity and design of the shirt. Truly a classic for the ages.

Thanks for sayin' Errol.

I'd like a couple of the original design t shirts in
XL, if you have any available?

I'll be at DCC. Could I pay there, or do you want PayPal?

Charlie

Hey Charlie...how ya been?.....it's up to you - you can wait and pay me at the DCC if you want - I'll bring the shirts with me.

Thanks, Ghost

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
I agree, Errol. I have a mighty T-shirt collection, many of which are esoteric pursuits of mine, like 1p. My green, short sleeve XL hangs proudly in my closet next to some 25 year old concert shirts.

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
PS, And don't forget...I sprinkle each shirt with magic One Pocket dust, which will make you play one ball above your speed whenever you are wearing it...:eek:...unless you are wearing it when playing against me, in which case you will play one ball below your speed...:heh

Ghost, you're gonna have some fool wearing 7 shirts at DCC in the action room taking on all comers.

chicagomike

Verified Member
If you have an XL I'll take it...my other one has been worn a bunch and seen better days.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
If you have an XL I'll take it...my other one has been worn a bunch and seen better days.

Ok Mike...but, no offense..:eek:..I don't think you've missed too many meals in the last coupla years, so I'm thinking that a 2XL might be a better choice for you :eek: :heh :D.

- Ghost

chicagomike

Verified Member
Ok Mike...but, no offense..:eek:..I don't think you've missed too many meals in the last coupla years, so I'm thinking that a 2XL might be a better choice for you :eek: :heh :D.

- Ghost

No offense taken...when life is good it often time shows by means of the belly:lol

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
In case anybody who didn't get one of my One Pocket t-shirts yet wants one...I ordered 50 and I've got about 12 left...when these are gone I won't be making anymore, so get one now while you still can..:heh...and for anybody going to the DCC, I can deliver it to you there and you won't have to pay any shipping cost.

- Ghost

Just 6 left now - all sizes...last chance before I take the last ones with me to sell at the DCC...I see 8 guys on here right now who don't have one...:eek:...:heh

So anyways, LSJohn wins the muffin from Clyde...Clyde kicked at the 3ball, and he hit it good...here's how it came out ----->

- Ghost

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Thought I was completely out of my One Pocket shirts..but I was looking through some stuff and realized that I had one t-shirt left that I didn't know I had...

For one of our big guys...it's BLACK - size 3XL

The price, as always, is:

$20+$5 for shipping.

Before I offer the shirt over at azb. I'm putting it up here first, to give my onepocket.org bro's first dibs - you can pm me.

Thanks, Ghost

PS, Pic of a guy who I've never lost to playing One Pocket :eek: :heh wearing one of my tees ----->

Attachments

• EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0

GoldCrown

Verified Member
This is an extremely bad ass shirt. Simply owning one will produce better shot making and moves.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Thought I was completely out of my One Pocket shirts..but I was looking through some stuff and realized that I had one t-shirt left that I didn't know I had...

For one of our big guys...it's BLACK - size 3XL

The price, as always, is:

$20+$5 for shipping.

Before I offer the shirt over at azb. I'm putting it up here first, to give my onepocket.org bro's first dibs - you can pm me.

Thanks, Ghost

PS, Pic of a guy who I've never lost to playing One Pocket :eek: :heh wearing one of my tees ----->
Interesting, I've never lost to him either.

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Black 1pkt T 3XL

Black 1pkt T 3XL

Ghost..shirt arrived.

Fits my fat azz just fine.

Thanks