I would like to purchase two shirts.

1 XXL Black
1 XXL Brown

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Ghost,

I would like the old design WITH the pool table on it and with NOTHING on the back. Give me one XL long sleeve in slate and one XL short sleeve in grass. You thinking about bringing these to DCC?

Dan

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghost,

I would like the old design WITH the pool table on it and with NOTHING on the back. Give me one XL long sleeve in slate, one XL short sleeve in grass, and one XXL short sleeve shirt in grass. You thinking about bringing these to DCC?

Dan

Dan....I might just bring a few for guys that I know...but I wouldn't have a booth, so I wouldn't have anywhere to sell them in any quantity...back in 2012 I sold them in Freddy's booth, but obviously, and very sadly, that scenario/former partnership, is now dust in the wind.

- Ghost

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
The Ghost's One Pocket t-shirts

here you go mitch

ghost also had long sleeve versions in the past

View attachment 11034

View attachment 11035

Thanks Ghost. Guess what... I Already HAVE ONE!! Your post reminded me that it was your shirt that brought me to 1p.org! I was looking for a 1p shirt online my search led me here to your shirt thread. I joined so I could send you a pm to get one, which I did.

I love that shirt but love this site even more. Thank you 2X!!

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Thanks bros...I enjoyed designing and producing them...

I do still have the screens (printing templates), so I could have more made..but my printers minimum is 25...that said, if I got at least 12 orders upfront, I'd go ahead and get a new batch printed up.

I'd take another 3 or 4 in different colors.

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Ouch!!

Ouch!!

:lol
Don...was it your 2014 stomach that asked you to get new tees?..:D..:sorry...:p

Damn dude....don't you beat up on me enough on the pool table? You had had to go there? Yes that's part of it (stomach slowly shrinking I'm proud to say), but mine are like five years old too and need new ones smart ass.:lol

Coldblooded Ghost!!

Just for that I need an extra ball this weekend!!

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Thanks Ghost. Guess what... I Already HAVE ONE!! Your post reminded me that it was your shirt that brought me to 1p.org! I was looking for a 1p shirt online my search led me here to your shirt thread. I joined so I could send you a pm to get one, which I did.

I love that shirt but love this site even more. Thank you 2X!!

You're welcome Mitch - I'm glad it all happened like that.

- Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Along with a couple of guys who pm'd me for shirts, I'm now up to 20 orders ...that said, anybody who still wants to get one should let me know asap before the last few are gone...

Also...size-wise/fit-wise, these shirts run about average - not oversized at all...so if anybody is debating between two different sizes, cuz you fit kinda in between in sizes - I would recommend that you go with the larger size.

- Ghost

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Along with a couple of guys who pm'd me for shirts, I'm now up to 20 orders ...that said, anybody who still wants to get one should let me know asap before the last few are gone...

Also...size-wise/fit-wise, these shirts run about average - not oversized at all...so if anybody is debating between two different sizes, cuz you fit kinda in between in sizes - I would recommend that you go with the larger size.

- Ghost

I was going to get one for my girl friend last time, but you did not have 3X ((She likes them tight).

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghost, can I get mine with DD's 4-rail kick diagrammed instead?!?

No...but since you want some special printing on yours, here's what I'm gonna do, just for you...

On the back of one of your shirts I'm gonna print that picture of the two handsome cowboys that's on the front of the poster for the movie Brokeback Mountain...:heh

- Ghost

Last edited:

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
No...but since you want some special printing on yours, here's what I'm gonna do, just for you...

On the back of one of your shirts I'm gonna print that picture of the two handsome cowboys that's on the front of the poster for the movie Brokeback Mountain...:heh

- Ghost

Man, you and Petie know how to get at a guy. Maybe we'll play some at DCC to even the score - just before my last ball falls in at pocket speed, the lights are gonna go down and Ray Parker, Jr. is gonna walk in and sing "Ghostbusters."

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Re. the Ghost's One Pocket T-Shirt, which btw, was - The first One Pocket T-Shirt that was ever produced...

One other thing/spec I forgot to add about these highest quality, made in the U.S.A. American Apparel t-shirt blanks that I use...they are 4.6 oz. cotton, a soft, light-medium weight of cotton...a weight that keeps you cool and comfortable, and which many players have thanked me for, since as we all know, we get hot after playing for hours...

And for anybody who wants to be totally sure of what size to get...American Apparel has retail stores in all major cities now, and you could go in and try them on if you want.

- Ghost

Last edited: