The Ghost Is Censored!

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Not exactly...

Not exactly...

gulfportdoc said:
Thanks, Clare. The Ghost's shirts feature one-pocket (but please, don't ask him about them), whereas Beard's shirts promote SJDick's favorite game. Just so you don't think that Fred is a total degenerate curmudgeon, he was nice enough to send me a few shirts to use as prizes for the big 1P even we had in Gulfport awhile back. They were very well received.

Doc

In an effort to cater to small-minded people like the Sand Hound, my new line will celebrate all the particular "niches." Hint: It will be called the "Forever" line. Of course everything is trademarked.

Beard

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Clare said:
The Ghost has a shirt line? I didn't know that. (Are they nicer than Freddy's?)

Clare......Shame on you agitating like that...:rolleyes:...

BOTH Freddy's and my shirt's are equally superlative - our shirts give the Hustlin' USA shirts 10-6....:cool:

- Ghosty

Pool Couture

Pool Couture

Clare pict 3.jpg
One Pocket Ghost said:
Clare......Shame on you agitating like that...:rolleyes:...

BOTH Freddy's and my shirt's are equally superlative - our shirts give the Hustlin' USA shirts 10-6....:cool:

- Ghosty

I was not trying to agitate. But as a fashion conscious female, I just wanted to make sure that I had the newest and hippest pool couture. I LOVE Freddy's shirts. I have one of each style. Show me yours. ( no double entendre, Ghost)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Clare said:
View attachment 772

I was not trying to agitate. But as a fashion conscious female, I just wanted to make sure that I had the newest and hippest pool couture. I LOVE Freddy's shirts. I have one of each style. Show me yours. ( no double entendre, Ghost)

I know Clare...you already told me that we have to keep all of our serious flirting private, in our personal messages to each other....;)

- Ghosty

Ok then fashionista-pool-girl, you need one of my One Pocket tees too...here it is, being worn at the DCC, by the master himself >>>

Attachments

• EFREN WEARING MY TEE 1.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE 1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • EFREN WEARING MY TEE 2.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE 2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost said:
I know Clare...you already told me that we have to keep all of our serious flirting private, in our personal messages to each other....;)

- Ghosty

Ok then fashionista-pool-girl, you need one of my One Pocket tees too...here it is, being worn at the DCC, by the master himself >>>

Ghosty, thanks for keeping our stuff private. I really like your shirts. And,would like to make them a part of my wardrobe. I like the simplicity and black and white. Those are two things near and dear to me. How do I go about purchasing?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Clare said:
Ghosty, thanks for keeping our stuff private. I really like your shirts. And,would like to make them a part of my wardrobe. I like the simplicity and black and white. Those are two things near and dear to me. How do I go about purchasing?
i should not butt in ..... seriously to be sure it fits you well you and ghost should have a private fitting to be sure the dimensions will flatter you:rolleyes:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Clare said:

Clare....I sent you a pm.

- Ghosty

PS, It was really great seeing you last weekend...oops, I forgot, I'm supposed to keep that private - my bad.

Last edited: